Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 am

Crescent pulled up a chair and sat down holding her head in her hands
"Is she going to be ok Doctor" Tatiana asked
Crane looked at her and scratched his head "She'll be fine"
"I hope Edward hurrys up...he should be able to figure this out"
Crane felt offend that she trusted Riddler more than him....after all he was a qualified doctor
Crescent looked around at Hatters books "Alice In Wonderland....I've never heard of it...but apparently it's about an insane woman and a bunch of rabbits" she sniggered wishing that she could of had a normal childhood with a family that loved her, but the new life of crime was all she needed
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 am

Crane sat Aurelie down on the floor, Her head craddled in his lap. She remained calm quiet, deep even breathing. He looked t Crescent "It's quite surreal, you should tell Jervis you've never heard of Alice in wonderland....see how insane he get's." He snickered.

Edward Arrived, a frown on his face, snow had started to fall outside. "She passed out?" He looked concerned.
"Not before attempting to scare us to death." Crane chuckled, wondered if Crescent had recognized the shadows that shouldn't have been there.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am

Crescent walked over to Aurelie and looked down
"Man.....she's pretty....even when she sleeps, lucky girl, I see why you two have a thing for her" she smirked taking a seat on the old wooden chair
"Well Crane, what should we do....you're the one with the umm Medical skills" she said with a witty tone
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

"Thing? Whatever would make you think I have a 'thing' for her?" Crane asked with a frown, checking her forehead, slight fever, probably do to the strain of her attempt to scare them away. Edward moved to pick her up, obviously not liking the position she remained in, when he did she struggled, muttering in protest and stiffening her body until he couldn't hold her weight until she was dropped down beside Crane.

"I...think she might be the one with the thing." He said suprised.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

Tatiana looked away "Whatever just wake her up so we can interrogate her.....I've got people to see" she frowned biting her lip wondering if joker had a backup plan, she noticed Edward scowling at her possibly suspicious about her scheme or the fact that he was offended by her comment of Crane and Aurelies relationship either way she winked sarcastically back at him
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 am

He frowned, "Hand me the first aid kit that's in the cabinet over there, there are some smelling salts in it." He looked at Edward, who reluctantly walked over to the cabinet, grabbed the kit and handed it to Crane who in turn removed the vial and placed it under Aurelie's nose.

The woman coughed, sputtered and looked suprised to realize where she was. "What happened?"
"You ran off." Riddler said with a frown.
"When we found you, you passed out." Crane added with a frown.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am

Tatiana growled "I've for half a mind to tear your throat out......do you know how much trouble you're causing for all of us!" she yelled inching closer to Aurelie she touched her knife but then ran into the next room and slumped in the corner, looking at the boys frowning at her she sighed and watched Crane talk to Aurelie explaining the situation in detail, as she watched she noticed Eddie shaking his head at her, Crescent averted her eyes and faced the stone wall
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am

"I...am so sorry I just..." She curled into a ball "I didn't mean to hurt anyone...." She held her head
"Any of the memories coming back?" Asked Edward with a frown.
"The incident...it's a blurr but I remember some of it...mostly how much they pushed me..." She shook her head "Forced me awake for nights...needles...no time in the cell to rest, taunting me...I finally...they wanted me to bend something..." She held her head.

"I did....it just wasn't what they wanted me to bend."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 am

Crescent overheard the conversation and approached
"Well whatever they did to you....it's done....get over it" she said sternly
Aurelie looked up at her and nodded slightly
"Now, are we done here or not" she asked moving towards the door "I'll be back at the tower tonight.....I've got a hot date" she laughed "With a clown a cat and a....umm Zsasz" she grinned before opening the door
"Oh boys.....anything goes wrong.... You know how to reach me....and I'll come running"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

Aurelie nodded, "I'm sorry." She said softly watching Crescent head off. "She's a little tempermental...what can you expect from a wolf..." Crane frowned.
"She's your girlfriend?" Edward frowned.
"Obviouly not anymore conidering she just said she had a date with Zsasz" He eyed Aurelie calmly. He saw bits of himself in her, before he had embrassed scarecrow, before he had found his talent.

Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 am

Crescent was still listening by the door
"I'm sorry Jonathan she whispered as tears streamed down her face" she still loved him...part of her...but she knew Aurelie had a strange fondness of him... And it made her....territorial she was worried her wolfish instincts would tell her to kill Aurelie
She looked over at the steel mill and sighed
"Ya know what.....I'm not going to bother, you deserve a rest Cress" she said to herself as she headed inside the tower
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:10 am

They returned to the tower, Aurelie was exhausted, So much so that didn't pay attention to the surroundings, merely collapsed on the futon that she had slept on earlier. She would deal with the nightmares because her body wouldn't say awake. Crane watched her, sitting down on the floor beside her.
Edward returned to the computers. "You can leave now Crane." He muttered eyeing him with slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 am

Crescent was lying in window looking up at the moon, she seemed to be singing a lullaby of some sort...singing quite beautifully
She saw the others return but continued singing a relaxing in the light of her precious moon
"Back so soon, I thought Jervis would have invited you to his tea party" she smiled feeling much happier now that she'd ever been she even put on her beautiful navy glittered ballgown that she'd never got around to wearing
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:23 am

"He was looking for the bat. " Crane said eyeing her curiously. "Ballgown?" He frowned, Aurelie slept softly.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 am

Tatiana stood up and the gown fell over her feet
"Yeah, thought I'd put it on....the Corset was getting uncomfortable....and besides can't a girl look nice every once in a while" she smiled....Crescent looked over at Aurelie and grinned "Sorry about earlier darling.....I was just getting a little....hmm growly" she laughed hoping the girl would forgive her, she bent over and looked her in the eye "How are you feeling, can I get you anything, glass of water maybe, tea, you know we British make amaaaaazing tea" she joked patting Aurelies head
Everyone was unsure if Tatiana was drunk or just really really happy
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 am

Aurelie looked puzzled, but shook her head "I was worried you were angry at me...I'm fine...just...tired." She smiled nervously. "Tea is always nice though." She said softly, watching Crescent cautiously.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 am

Crescent winked and made her way into the small kitchen and turned on the hot water
In her brain she thought to herself "what am I doing" but she continued making tea.
She walked back over to Aurelie and handed her the mug of warm tea
"We're okay.....its just...I've got a lot on my chest right now"
Tatiana grinned and moved towards the window she did feel a little silly with her dress on...so she took it off
Lying back on her bed, before realising she was wearing just a vest and panties, she looked Down And shrugged
"Meh... What the hell" she watched inmates gambling and brawling and it made her feel at ease
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am

Aurelie finished the cup of tea. Crane vanished into the kitchen of the building, it seemed sparsely used, edward obviously wasn't very self suffiecient.

Aurelie looked to crescent. "Crane...you...are you his girlfriend?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

She smiled "Honestly Kid, I have no idea....there was time back on the asylum when we were close...but we lost contact and then I met my friend Zsasz....he sort of thinks of me as his girlfriend sometimes...I taught him to control himself around me so we could work together...but Crane...I thought......you two had a thing" she blushed looking back at Aurelie
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 am

"Matters of the heart aren't things that someone with a head as full of...rocks...like mine is can see clearly...When he's close...." She sighed "I Believe..." She couldn't think of words. "I didn't have nightmares, everytime I loose conciousness I have nightmares...but when he carried me my head was just empty." She shook her head.

"I don't know what he thinks of me."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:57 am

Tatiana looked at her and felt a spark of pity
"...Well one thing about Crane is he likes to get inside your head...he'll twist things around in there....but he is capable of love"
She looked in the kitchen and walked over to it
"Excuse me Aurelie....let me just uh take your cup back" she took the empty cup from her and walked into the kitchen
She coughed to get Cranes attention "Okay big boy....time you gave me answers" she said raising a brow
He looked at her in confusion "Answers for what...exactly"
"The girl Crane.....Aurelie"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:01 am

Aurelie watched her go, and managed to fall asleep.

--

He frowned eyeing her "What about her?" He tried his best to feighn ignorance just in case she was getting territorial?
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

"I see you wasted no time manipulating her mind, but she has found something....she's found feelings for you Crane... And she wants..no she deserves to know if you feel the same" Tatiana looked into his eyes
He sighed and scratched his head
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 am

"Feelings for me?" He raised an eyebrow but...something..."She...I...I see alot of myself in her...perhaps..." He frowned. "I...you aren't going to kill her if I say..." He looked at her with a frown.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 am

She smiled "No....if she makes you happy and you return the favour to her....well I'm glad" she patted Cranes shoulder
"But do me a favour will you" she said softly "Take care of her....no more crazy experiments...she's been through a lot" Tatiana hugged him "You should talk to her....alone..when you get the chance"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next