Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 am

Tatiana at and sharpened her claws
"Yeah, I'll go back....nothing to do here anyway" she said laying on her back looking at the stars
Gina nodded still feeling sorry for the dead guards
"who knows....I might even give penguin some playtime" Tatiana grinned she wrapped her hair around her for warmth
Now get outta here.....tell Jonathan i'll be back soon

(Yep hahaha)
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 am

Gina nodded. "When you do, try to tell me. Cause I wanna raid his fortune a bit." Gina grinned and jumped to the next building.
Ugh back to Crane. I'll just pop by and give the message. She fastened the pace to get it over with.

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 pm

(they're both so wonderfully chaotic)

The abandoned apartment they entered was clearly abandoned, it's population was a small sofa, several holes revealing the cottony contents. She wanted more than anything to sit, but something told her that she couldn't.... she looked to Crane and did her best to force an uneasy smile. "So...I...What do we do now? Aren't you a doctor at the medical facility?" Wasn't there something Lady Midday had said about another doctor? Scarecrow...was it Jonathan Crane? He seemed to be the only other constant doctor at the medical facility...hadn't he glared at Gina in distaste...why? She thought about it for a second.

"Dr. Crane...Miss Gina...is there a reason you don't like her?"

Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 am

Crane looked at Aurelie...."I find her immature" she said obviously hiding something
He looked out the shattered dusty window and the cold air pinched his nose
He looked at a vial of gas in his hand but tucked it away in his pocket...something was stopping him from gassing her
He sat on the sofa and sighed "Where is Crescent...she should be here by now right?"
Aurelie saw flashing lights from wonder tower
She pointed "There's your answer Cranr" she said
Crane darted up.......
"Oh no...hand me that communication device Aurelie"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 am

Aurelie handed the device to him, and as he grabbed it from her hand. He began saying something to crescent and suddenly the P.A. System began booming, that voice, that good awful voice, she couldn't understand what he was saying, something about the someone getting a reward for catching a certain 'bratty wolf' She held her head straining, covering her ears trying to get the pain to stop. She wondered how Crane would react...something her said that this was not a good position to be in.

When the noise stopped she stood there silent...not looking at him...she was certain he was staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:45 am

Suddenly the speakers turned on and Gina speeded up the pace. Crane is soo gonna be turned on by her fear.
She arrived at the apartment building. It was boarded up at most parts hinting that is should be abandoned. Now which door could it be? She though as she tried several doors on the ground floor. They must be upstairs. She walked up and heard voices. They led to a locked door. "DING DONG PIZZA DELIVERY!!" She yelled as she knocked.
Crane opened the door and looked around. "Where is Crescent?" He said completely unamused. "She said she was heading this way. Just wait a bit." Gina looked behind Crane and saw Aurelie. She seemed fine and not drugged. "And please try to not gas her. Riddler's orders." She whispered. "Thanks." Crane said and closed the door. Gina turned away and went to the roof. She sat on the edge of the building and began whistle.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 am

The voice over the P.A startled Crescent
it crackled and said "Anyone who manages to catch that Bratty Wolf will be rewarded handsomely"
"BRATTY WOLF.....OH that is it" she jumped down from the roof and made her way back to the safe house
she burst through the door startling both Crane and Aurelie
"We have to go...those poor souls will be tearing down the walls soon enough.....go find somewhere to hide....I'll take em on...all of them" Tatiana said watching inmates and gang members tear down the fence surrounding the apartment
"Tatiana.....they'll kill you" he thought for a second and realized how stupid he must have sounded he saw Aurelie and Crescent raising eyebrows at him
"I'm fine....it's her I'm worried about" she looked at Aurelie "Take her somewhere safe....I'll find you"
Aurelie was quite flattered that Crescent cared for her safety
"Ok....I'll catch you on the radio if things go wrong" Crane replied putting on his mask to fend off any wild inmate who tried to jump them
Tatiana burst through the door followed by Scarecrow and Aurelie
"Ok you two....go....don't worry about me" she said revealing her fangs
they both looked concerned for the girl but the cold air was unbearable and they retreated to a hideout
Crescent was now on the other side of a fence with what seemed like hundreds of thugs eager to kill her
"Come on over here cutie...show me how wild you really are" one laughed
"I'm gonna use your skin for a coat" another mocked
"Ooooh I'm afraid I'm taken boys.....but come on over....I won't bite.....much" she growled
as all the men began clambering over another trying to reach her.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 am

they crossed the rooftops, getting close to a building that was seemingly covered in plant life. Aurelie had grabbed Cranes jacket for support as they ran across the roofs, only letting go to jump across a particulary large hole. When he opened the door to somewhere he thought was safe she finally said "I'm sure Crescent will be fine...Gina was nearby, she never passes up a chance for chaos." He looked at her. She offered a weary smile, something she thought might help. What did he have to say about her episode a while ago?

"I'm sorry I've been such a nuscance, shouldn't you be back at the medical center now? what if someone who wasn't taken hostage needs medical attention?" She looked curiously.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

Crane scratched his head and sat on the cold ground
"Yes you are probably right Aurelie.......I just worry sometimes" he said still feeling the vial in his pocket
Aurelie sat in front of him hoping to cheer him up Crane grinned at her and squeezed the vial
"Miss Aurelie.....do I frighten you"? he asked staring into the girls eyes hoping he could sense her fear

Meanwhile-------------------------

Tatiana fought for hours in the blistering cold
the punches caused her face to grow numb the only warmth was the blood from her victims that sprayed on her body
"C-C0me on then........4 little piggy's left huh?.......Well the big bad wolf is gonna blow you away" she said biting one poor inmates heavily bruised face, soon enough it was just her and one last brave soul.........but he had a gun.....Tatiana was so angry and her blood lust caused her to hunger for more..
"COME ON THEN.....DO IT........SHOOT ME" She screamed angrily
the man loaded his pistol and shot her through the arm Crescent gave an eerie yelp
"You shouldn't have asked me to do that princess" he laughed
she laughed licking away the blood
"No....you shouldn't have done it....." she said as she pounced and slashed at him violently as his muffled screams filled the whole of Arkham
Crescent was surrounded by hundreds of dead bodies she was breathing heavily as the cold air burnt her lungs
she collapsed in a heap not too far away from her victims.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 am

Aurelie looked confused at the question. "Frighten me? I well...I mean this entire place is frightening in general...but you..." She looked into those blue eyes "If I said yes would it satisfy you? If I said no what would you do?" She frowned. "Your logic isn't as easy to read as Edwards...Or Miss Crescent...or Miss Gina." She shook her head, her hands lacing together in what she hoped appeared a calming way, but it was clearly a nervous gesture.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 am

Gina passed by the old apartment building again and wasn't surplised to see a leap of bodies. "Woah I leave for on second and something happens." She crossed the fence and spotted Tatiana passing out. And they think I'm the careless one. She took off her belt and used her coat to cover Tatiana. Not far awat there was some sort of communicator. Gina put back her her belt on top her sleeveless yellow button shirt.
"Uh hello anybody there." She gave a call.
"You're not crescent. Where is she? What have you done?" A familiar voice replied.
"Relax Mr. Crane....wait no I got bad news. Your puppy is heavely wounded...Pick her up. It shouldn't take long before others come to take a chance to bring her to Strange." She replied.
"How do I know you won't do just that." He asked.
"Are you gonna give me time to?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:23 am

Crescent awoke to find A red coat draped over her body...and Gina was shouting down the phone to someone
She stood up and brushed her self off
"Gina.....Wh-what are you doing here.....How did you find me" she asked
"Your little pooch as just woken up now Crane" Gina said giving Tatiana strange looks
Crescent looked up at the moon and smiled.....
"A few bruises won't stop the almighty Wolf" she muttered
"Well.....Crane was right.....You are pretty tough.....but I was also right"
"Oh...You think Im tough too huh"? Tatiana asked
".....That and you're an Idiot" Gina laughed
"Gee Thanks....what are you doing here Gina"? Crescent said making sure her victims were dead
"You looked a little chilly" Gina smirked
"Funny....did Crane and Aurelie get away"?
"Yes...They are safe.....for now at least"
"What do you mean"
"Been Hearing rumors that Strange wants you skinned.....all the low lives in Arkham will be looking for information"
"s**t...All right we'd better go find them......and then.....I want Nigma"
"Whoa whoa whoa Wolfie.......what do you want him for"
Crescent said nothing and walked away into the cold night
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 am

"Well I suppose you won't hide and wait out the storm." Gina laughed. "Knowing Crane they will probably somewhere "creepy" and abandoned." She added making quotation marks with her hands.
She felt the wind for a moment and remembered her coat. "Hey can I get my coat back?"
Tatiana took it off and threw it at her. "Alright I don't need warmth." She said.
"Whatever you say Wolfie." She shrugged and shook the coat a little. A small red and orange ball fell from it. "Ah! There it was!" She smiled and bounced it in her hand.

Last edited by Lady Lila on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Riddler smirked as he watched crescent walk away.
"Yes dear wolfie.." he quipped. "what do you want me for?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 am

Tatiana heard the delightful sound of a ball
Her eyes widened and she turned around "OMIGOSH THROW IT PLEEASE" she said in a childish voice
Gina looked shocked but rather enjoyed toying with her "Fetch girl" she said throwing the ball in the direction of Riddlers tower
Tatiana sprinted to the ball and picked it up in her mouth, the sound of Nigmas Frustrated cries filled the night air
"Oh dear Ed... Dont worry Cressie will come and be a shoulder For you to die on" she smirked as she entered the tower
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am

Aurelie had settled in, when she heard something over the radio. "Do you think that perhaps they're in trouble?" She asked, Crane frowned. "I'm going to go see if I can find them." She said quickly...earlier he had asked if she was scared of him. She didn't find him frightening but did that mean Crane would give her a reason to?
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:32 am

Gina catched up with Tatiana and saw her ball on the ground. She carefully cleaned it and stuffed it in her pocket. "So this means no more game of catch." She sighed and looked up to Tatiana who had walked into Riddlers place. She took the phone again and dialed back. "The puppy's plans are an enigma." She took her tongue out in disgust as she said it. If Riddler heard that he will probably be laughing. She thought and smashed the phone before Crane could reply. "That probably wasn't necesary...whatever."
She walked away and headed back home, she needed to get things ready for a possible trip for supplies outside of Arkham. If she could she would stay but it was hard to live without the luxuries of soap, food, soda and cakes.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 am

Crane scratched his head "From the sounds of it, Nigma is in danger, perhaps we should check up on him"
He said to Aurelie
She nodded looking concerned for Riddler
And they made their way to the tower
Crane could feel Aurelies fear...but it was deeply hidden
He wondered if his experiments would satisfy him.

Tatiana entered the tower still thinking about the rubber ball
"Riddley?....It's time for my walkies" she laughed stroking her long White hair
She looked up at an illuminated room
"Found you" she smirked hoping that this time she could kill him without the interruptions
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 am

His Cane caught Crescent just under the chin as she poked around the corner.
"You really think I wasn't expecting it?" He laughed twirling the stick between his fingers.
"Crescent you underestimate me...I hate it when people do that." He stuck her in the stomach with the cane. Startling the wolf.

---

Aurelie and Crane moved quickly towards Riddlers hideout, reaching it rather quickly. She was able to move across the rooftops without much trouble, and she discovered a second trap door in the roof of the building the Riddler used as a base. She hoped the crescent wouldn't be too rough on him...or at the Crane, or Gina could calm her down.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:56 am

Tatiana yelped holding her stomach, she was surprised that Nigma knew she was coming
"Argh...Your gonna pay for that" she said biting his arm
he screeched in pain making the tower echo
"You REALLY don't want to mess with me Riddler" she growled pulling out her knife
Riddler pulled his cane close to him, his expression showed both fear and anger
"Oh Crescent...you need to learn to watch your mouth" he said leaping up and running towards her
she did the same, her knife was drawn and her teeth bared, the air was thick with tension........Until the door burst open.
"STOP"! Crane shouted Aurelie followed him closely
"NOT NOW JONATHAN....HE NEEDS TO DIE"! Tatiana said whilst rolling violently on the floor in a struggle with Riddler
"You don't WANT to kill him...you just think you do....it's your nature" Crane said hoping his skills in Psychology would help
Tatiana paused, she loved Crane and would do almost anything for him.....
"Fine" she growled kicking Edward as she stood up
Aurelie ran to him and helped him up
"I'm sorry kid." Crescent whispered to Aurelie
"Right...now we are all settled......what are we going to do about the Bat"? Crane said trying to make the situation less awkward

Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:56 am

Aurelie hugged him close just a moment and then moved to get a medical kit from the locker near Riddlers massive computer. She treated both him and Crescent for their wounds with strangely steady hands. "well he probably won't find us for a while right? if we stay here? No one knows about it?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:44 am

Gina was almost home when she heard a whisper. "Gina over here...Giiinnnnaaaaa." She looked at the direction of the sound and saw Mad Hatter peeping out an alley. "It's tea time!" He screamed.
"Oh crap not again!" She turned but a few inmates with rabbit masks aproached her. "Ugh such bad taste in costumes."
"Come on Gina!...You don't want to end up like them." He said in a intimidating tone. "Fine. And Happy non-birthday." She groaned. "A happy non-birthday to you too!" He cheered as she aproached. Gina followed Jervis to his layer. "So....where's Alice?" She smiled. "Ergh she's late for tea! Thanks for reminding me. And very nice little hat you got there." He opened his pocket watch. "Late late late indeed." Gina looked at her surroundings trying to find a way to ditch him. I should have run faster. Darn. She thought ignoring Jervis's Wonderland quotes.
They finally arrived at a room with a large table set for tea time. "You can sit in that end, it's reserved for the Ba t but, he's late." Gina sat looking carefully at the other "guests" . Her stomach growled but she didn't trust to try any of the food. "The hell you want Hatter?" She frowned hopeing to get it done with soon. "Please take some tea first." He served her a cup and pointed to the sugar cubes. "Take as many as you like." He gave a dark grin and she raised her eyebrows. "I like my tea sour." She raised the cup to her lips and blowed on it. Jervis moved to seat down and Gina quickly poured a bit of tea into the another cup. By the time he turned at sat down Gina was pretending to give a large sip.
"I've heard you have the ability to leave...." Gina interrupted. "Oh no I'm not gonna bust you out!" She stood up and Jervis stood up also. "No I don't wan't that, I have a deal with Strange....I need....good quality tea and fabric. Can you get it for me?" Gina laughed. "And what do I get? I'm risking my skin by breaking out." She crossed her arms. "Mmmmm" He tought out loud. "I promise to not mess with your mind so we can enjoy a proper tea party without you dropping your tea." He suggested. Gina looked into his eyes and could only see madness. "I'll bring cake." She smiled. "Splendid! Here's a list." He took a piece of wrinked paper out of his hat and gave it to her. "Bring everything and we have a deal." He affirmed.
Gina cursied and left in a haste. Great more work. I'm not gonna pay this! I'll just steal it. I wonder if Batz has stopped Crane and Riddler yet....Or if Tatiana has killed Eddy. She thought and headed for Riddler's place. The unpleasant experience made her wan't to see Riddler get hurt for a laugh.

Last edited by Lady Lila on Mon May 07, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:58 am

Crane looked at Tatiana and sighed
"I'm sure the Bat wont find us...but if we stay here Crescent will undoubtedly try to kill Nigma again"
He saw Crescents eyes widen she knew what he was about to say
"In order to keep safe she'll have to go elsewhere" he gulped hoping she wouldn't lash out
The tension was so thick you could almost choke on it
"Fine, but don't come crawling to me if the Bat pays a visit" she growled walking out the door
Aurelie and Riddler looked at Crane who appeared to regret letting her go
"We'll be fine....there is nothing to fear" he said with a slight grin.

Tatiana ran around Arkham destroying everything in her path
"I'll show them how much they need me....they won't last two minutes...no two seconds without me" she said to herself
Interrupted by the sound of eerie carnival music
"Hmph maybe I'll go visit Harls and Jay, I'm sure they'll cheer me up" Crescent laughed
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Gina adjusted her hat as she watched Riddler's place from above. All seems annoyingly calm. She took one of her mini bombs and threw it at the entrance. "Ugh so boring..." Gina sat down and smashed her head against the low wall. "Ow I guess...."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:25 am

Tatiana strolled over to the Jokers funhouse and climbed the poorly guarded gate, she made her way to the loading bay and looked up at Harley who was playing with her bat
"Heya Cressie, Mista Jay isn't up for visits right now.....so SCRAM" she said poking her tongue out
"I'll go where I please....WHEN I please" Tatiana growled
"Well I hear B-man is on his way......and WE don't want you messin up our little trap"
Tatiana had her own plans for the Bat so she turned to leave ,when she heard
"Harleeeeeeeeeey. Get that little pooch up here right away" the Joker coughed
"but Mista Jaaaay.....the B-maaan is onnn hiss waaaaay" she whined
"Shut Up.....Tell Crescent to come up" he yelled
Tatiana wasted no time in climbing up to the office.
The Joker was pressed against the window panting
"Well well well.....It's been a while M'dear" He said looking into her eyes
"Indeed....Have you missed me"? Tatiana laughed
"Haha You know.....Actually I have" he said
both Harley and Crescent were shocked to hear this
"What"?! Tatiana yelled
"I've missed the way you talk about killing the Bat likes its an......easy thing" he said with a forced evil grin
Tatiana smirked "It will be easy....once I get that girl Aurelie to help me...just like we planned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next