Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

He grumbled as the brown haired girl bandages his wounds with special care. She seemed thankful that he wasn't dead and that was first for him. "So where did you come from anyways?" He asked with a frown "I don't think you're a criminal...politcal prisoner maybe?" He mused more to himself than to Aurelie.
"I honestly don't know why I'm here...whenever I try to think of it my head just hurts...like when that awful man speaks...Do you think Tatiana will be okay? She seemed pretty angry?" She said absently.

"And where did Miss Gina go?" She asked curiously. Trying to divert the subject to someone who was not her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Gina smiled as she looked at some electric posts. Maybe if I knock one of those down I'll cause some movement. And turn off some security alarms. She stood up quickly and jumped into the fire escape and looked around the alley. Let's see a broken bat, steal pipes, trash.....nothing to safely knock out a power line. She holded her chin in thought...Maybe if I get some gloves and jump into the cable....nah too stupid... Her pockets had explosives but it was too dangerous since she could hurt someone. She shrugged and took out a bomb while she walked into the streets. They where full of live as always but they wheren't erratic enough. Her short exploration ended in an almost empty alley, she looked at the post hoping it would affect a large area. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" She screamed as she threw the grenade like device into the post. It went out with a large bang and weakened the post enough to break it. "TIMBER!!!" She yelled again as it fell ripping out cables of high voltage. "Whoa!" Gina jumped back as one of them headed down near her. She felt a short tickle as it fell into the ground and sent out sparks as it wiggled.
Soon her surrounding turned dark and the air was filled with anger and confusion. She laughed as she walked away back to the rooftops. "Well why didn't I do this before?!"
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 pm

The Joker grinned as Tatiana explained the scheme
And Harley pouted and whined as usual
"I should go....." Tatiana smirked
The Joker laughed and pointed her to the door
"Good luck little Wolf" he smiled

Tatiana was out on the cold damp streets again wondering what the others were up to
Explosions could be heard from the distance
"Gina....no doubt" She laughed
She made her way over there, little did she know someone was watching her
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

Aurelie heard the explosions, Nigma did to "It's the brat probably...or the bat. They both leave destruction in their wake." He said with a frown, heading towards the upper floor of the hideout, where there was a window, and he could see what was going on. Aurelie followed him, her expression nervous worried, she didn't seem to like the violence of the city at all.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Tatiana was heading closer towards Riddlers tower
And the explosions were louder Only flashed of red were visible
"what the hell is that kid up too"? Tatiana sighed
She pressed herself against the wall of a building, and with a mighty jump made her way to a window pane, she climbed the building so she came face to face with the gaudy green flag with a question Mark scrawled upon it
"I know you're in there Nigma....if you don't let me in I swear I will end you" she growled
Hoping for a response.
Crescent wanted Aurelie as "bait" for the Bat to fall into her trap
But she needed to get Nigma out of the way first
"YOU GONE DEAF OLD MAN? LET ME IN"! she yelled
Still silence, so she sat on the roof and howled at her beloved moon
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

(LOL Forgot Gina's birthday it was on the 23th of may, I bet Crane wanted to fill some party ballons with fear gas. Just in case she finally gave in.)

Gina laughed happily as she knocked down more posts. There was definetly some movement now as the inmates looked for the culprit. "Could it be the bat?" One said. "Whoever it is. It better know how to dodge bullets in the dark." Another threatened as he loaded a gun. Gina heard this but it didn't stop her as she knocked one more post. By the time it fell the inmates had already caught up with her and where surrounding her. "Look it's a girl! Get her alive!" One screamed. The one with the gun smirked and began to shoot. Gina dropped an explosive trap with needles to slow them down as she ran to the rooftops.
As she ran she caught a glimpse of Riddler looking out a window. Well well ain't that convenient. I'll just try to throw a zip line from this tall building. She dug into her pockets trying to find it. "Follow the blood trail!" One screamed. "It's a dead end she can't jump anywhere there." She frowned and looked down and saw a few blood drops. Her hand finally touched the familiar shape and took out the makeshift zipline. "Hopefully it will reach all the way over there." She activated it and watched as it startled Riddler. There was a possibility it wasn't secure but there was no time. "Here goes nothing." She grabbed a nearby pipe and used it to slide down into the window.
Riddler had stepped away allowing Gina to jump inside and slide across the room. Aurelie walked towards her and tried to help her up. Gina ignored her and looked out the window and saw a thug trying to use the zip line. Unfortunately for him it collapsed making him fall. "A d**n I wanted to knock you out again Riddler." She grinned. Riddler glared at her an then noticed the blood. "Oh great you're gonna stain my floor." Gina tried to locate the source but without pain it was hard. "We'll SORRY for not being able to dodge bullets!" She yelled. "You where shot?!" Aurelie asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

She felt her stomach twist in knots but the brown haired girl went about the task of checking Gina, surface wounds, she couldn't discover the damage though without gina removing t least her jacket. she motioned for Riddler to leave. "You really don't feel this at all?" She asked curiously to the red haired woman. Envious in a way, but at the same time...it was dangerous. Forgetting a wound would result in death...She shrugged "I believe Miss Crescent will be coming through that window soon..now that she see's it open she was trying to get in, but Mr. Nigma ignored her." She shook her head, catching sight of the stray bullet that had lodged itself in her leg, nothing fatal thankfully. Just because you couldn't feel it didn't mean it couldn't kill you.

"I suspect she's looking for Crane...I wonder where he's at?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Tatiana leaped through the window startling Riddler
"Honey I'm home" she smirked
Riddler sighed and said "Crane isn't here Dog, I suggest you leave"
"I'm not looking for Crane" she smiled as her piercing green eyes looked at Aurelie
Riddler looked confused (for once)
"what on earth do you want"? He asked
"Her" Tatiana grinned Pointing at a very worried looking Aurelie
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 am

Aurelie felt uneasy, Riddler put his arm in front of the brown haired woman "For what?" He asked with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Gina looked at the wound.... the bullet couldn't be too far down. She then looked up to Tatiana and examined the look in her eyes. "You're not gonna eat her are you? She saved your life and you pay her like that." She glared back and walked in front of Riddler and Aurelie. "That is low..." she scowled. Tatiana seemed ready to pounce anytime. Gina could just run away as always, but something told her it was best to not move.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Tatiana pouted "You want the Bat as much as me Edward.....so I suggest you hear me out"
She sat on the edge of the desk
"you see, I'm planning to capture the bat......and how do you do that, by giving him bait so miss Aurelie here is going to do exactly that" Tatiana smirked
"but of course you'd all get a swing at the bat before I kill him"
Tatiana patted Riddlers head seductivley
"the choice is yours and the girl will be in no harm"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 pm

"Oh" Gina whispered. Well things will be pretty dull without him showing up an beating eveyone. She sighed and stepped away from them. She grabbed some tweezers from her belt bag and extracted the bullet. "I don't know if Miss Rainbow will want ANYONE hurt." She said. Then she untied the ribbon in her hat and bandaged her leg. "What if Robin shows up? Or that little traitor Catwoman." She continued but then thought of something. Tatiana is impulsive she couldn't have thought of this alone. Gina then remember when her and Doll Face had captured him earlier. Harley helped us.....oh d**n Joker. "Whatever happens I'm gonna stick to this annoying brown hair girl."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 am

Tatiana glared at Gina who was looking sceptical
"you all look rather confused so....here's the plan. We tie Miss Gilbert here up....paint some cuts and bruises on her make her screech a little.......Nigma will give the Bat some confusing little puzzle to slow him down...The redhead will plant some clever traps around Aurelie so when he goes to free her BOOM we got him......you'll then hand the bat over to me....I'll throw a couple of punches and a witty line or two then you guys can claw, scratch and kick the bastard as much as you want"
Riddler nodded still looking concerned for Aurelie
"oh and if that Little Robin shows up.....I'll tear him apart, as for Catwoman she wouldn't dare come here"
Tatiana looked over towards Jokers turf and remember what he told her to do
"Oh one more thing....before I.....I mean....WE kill him.....I'm taking him on a little trip" she grinned Looking into the night air
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 am

Riddler stroked his chin in through "I Like the idea..." He frowned "As long as she" He pointed towards Aurelie who winced at the sudden movement "Doesn't get hurt." He frowned looking into the confused brown eyes of the brown haired woman next to him. Aurelie frowned "So long as she agrees to it."

"Well if I don't..." She eyed crescent uneasily "You'll wind up getting hurt...so...I'll agree to it." She said softly, her voice uneasy.

Wondering...just how many other 'villains' were going to be involved.

Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 am

It was an odd thing to hear, and Gina was somewhat happy Aurelie accepted. The idea of wroking with someone other than Doll Face wasn't pleasant to her, but it was nice to see some more chaos. "Ergh! Teamwork. Fine I'll get my heavy traps. Where shall we meet Puppy?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 am

Tatiana smiled
"Then it's settled, we shall waste no time, we meet at the museum.....I've made....."arrangements" with penguin....he won't be pestering us"
The group nodded Crescent was envious of the love Riddler had for Aurelie and she watched him Hug her
"Don't worry Riddler, I'll take care of her" Crescent grinned she stood in front of the group and said
"Remember as soon as Edward lures the bat, those thugs'll come running, hold them off Ginas traps will keep the bat in one place so he won't escape" they nodded and all set out
Tatiana missed Crane and wanted to find him but before she could even think about calling him the phone buzzed
"Hello" she whispered
"Harley just told me the bats on the move, good luck pup hehehe" cackled Joker
"Time to die dark knight" Tatiana laughed watching the night sky
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:24 am

Riddler nodded, allowed Crescent to take Aurelie, but not without some hesitation.

Aurelie made her way to the mueseum with Crescent and Gina. She felt her heart racing,nervous wondering what would happen. She hugged her arms around her waist. "So...who else is involved..." She looked to crescent for an answer.

Riddler taunted the bat, a simple riddle of his headset, that would throw the man off, and reveal the location of the 'hostage' only when he was able to figure it out. The hostage of course wasn't truly a hostage.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Gina followed Crescent and Aurelie but stopped halfway. "Tatiana, I'm going to get my stuff I'll meet you at the museum." She smiled and ran home.
---
Once at home she grabbed a backpack with all sorts of contraptions. "Well, the museum has some traps of it's own...I'll just lure him into them with mine. I hope I have a map of that place." She said out loud as she looked around in a large cabinet with all sorts of blueprints and files. "Got it. I would just need to hack into the security panel." She grinned and made her way to the museum as soon as possible. Her hurt leg was no obstacle.
---
She arrived and saw Crescent preparing Aurelie. I better set them up. She thought. Gina carefully installed needle bombs, sharpened jack bombs, and a few small boxes. They seemed like a simple jack-in-the-box, but inside there where toy teeth turned into mini bear traps. The traps where arranged similar to dominoes. By avoiding the needles he would activate the jacks and finally the teeth. He'll end up activating the Museum's security traps once I hack them regardless of what happens. She thought as she messed with a control panel. Oh boy this is gonna be fun to see. I wish I had brought a banana peel. Gina snickered.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 am

Tatiana sat Aurelie down in the chair and purposely didn't answer her question
"Now Miss Gilbert remember....when the Bat comes put on a little show, scream and cry all that jazz" Crescent laughed
Aurelie was tied up and Gina had placed the traps
"Ok Riddler, it's time" Tatiana said through the phone
Gina and Tatiana bolted out the door
"Ok Gina, keep an eye out for any......trouble" Crescent said
Gina shrugged and climbed onto a rooftop
Tatiana positioned herself and the flapping wings of the bat was heard in the distance
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Aurelie nodded, as she listened to Edward set things into motion. And hearing the batman making his way towards them.

She let out a sob her face had been muddied and scratched up by Tatiana. Her acting skills didn't seem to leave anything to desire. "Help..please..." She let out a weak whimper.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 am

The Bat approached The terrified girl
"It's ok, here take my hand" he said as he grabbed her, suddenly Ginas traps sprang to life capturing the bat
Tatiana ran up to him and smashed his head onto the ground knocking him out
"WOOHOO, Look at the Big bad bat now" Crescent laughed skipping around his unconscious body
Aurelie approached her and asked "What now"?
"Tie him up, and get Riddler and Gina here, it's time to have a chat with our friend the Bat" she grinned hurrying Aurelie
While Aurelie was Taping him to the chair Tatiana sent a voicemail to Joker
"Joker, it's done I'll be with you in a while" she said quickly hanging up
The Bat was tied to the chair and Aurelie ran to find Riddler and Gina
While Tatiana sat looking into the closed blackened eyes of Batman
"See you in the morning" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Gina heard all the noise and grinned. "Success!" She whispered to herself and ran back to the museum. Tatiana was talking to a now unconsious Bat. She aproached them and gave the bat a slap. When he didn't react she smiled and turned to Tatiana. "Wow he sure is a heavy sleeper!"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 am

Aurelie watched, still tied up watched the two, looking to the bat. "Who are you taking him to exactly?" She asked, curious, afraid of what she would hear. Was it truly that easy to capture this man? "And um...this is going to sound terrible but who is he exactly?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:35 am

Soon everyone was gathered around the Bat only to see him regain consciousness
"....Ahh where am I......GET ME OUT OF THIS THING"! The Bat grunted
"Ohh Bat you poor thing" Tatiana said sarcastically watching him wriggle around she knew he had the power to break out....but she also knew if he did Joker would kill her
"Now, here's the deal...you're gonna come with me to the steel mill and you're gonna sit quiet" Tatiana grinned
everyone gasped Eddie knew she was hiding something
"You sneaky little brat, I knew you were planning something"! Eddie yelled
"Oh shut up Nigma....you want the bat.....talk to joker" she sighed Eddie filled with rage and attacked her....they were soon rolling around on the floor fighting....Gina and Aurelie tried to separated them
"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU"! Aurelie yelled Tatiana and Eddie collapsed on opposite sides of the small room
"You- you're...in-insane" Eddie panted
"...Sh-shut u-p" she swallowed
They all looked at an empty chair..........The Bat had gone
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:40 am

Gina facepalmed hard. "You...are all idiots. First, Aurelie isn't the best henchgirl.Tatiana, you didn't do anything, just a cheap villain act. Riddler is a jerk but that we already knew." She shrugged. "Only my traps worked." She finished and looked at the glares of Tatiana and Riddler. "That's why I work alone." She crossed her arms and turned her back to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next