Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:59 am

"And you trusted him? d**n." Gina rolled her eyes. "That is not going to turn out well. Not that I care."
She sighed. "If all is well here then I'll go check out if the political prisioners have anything nice for me." She grinned.
"Goodbye girls, good luck on your hunt Miss."
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Tatiana glared at the mysterious red head that walked away in a huff, she then turned to the curly haired woman
"Lady who, how does she know Crane, WHERE IS HE"?! She became angry at the thought of Jonathan with another woman
she looked over at the courthouse where loud talking could be heard, Crescent's eyesight was drawn to a man on the steps, It was Two-Face aiming a gun right at them, Crescent heard a crash and pounced on the girl "GET DOWN" ...Suddenly she felt a searing pain in her hip.....she whined like a sick pup only to feel warm trickling blood pouring down her leg......"I appear to have been shot" she grinned trying to keep herself together
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm

(note lady midday is a doctor, also Dr.Crane stirkes me as a man who could only realy love him slef but would use other peoples feelings to his advantage so i wouldnt surpise me if he played the feild alot lol)

Midday stood looking at the patient who was asleep on the gurny her long black claw was holding a clipboard on wich several names where writen on, she crossed the patients name off the list Exclueing Gina thats all of them midday thougth happily to her self and changed back into he normal clothes , now she was done with Crane's requests she could get back to her labratory, ofcoruse she could always leave arkham city however Jonathan was busy working and didnt want to be disturbed by anyone, and besides now she was away from his watchfull gave she could get back o her own reaserch.
Back to top Go down
https://waking-dream.forumotion.com
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 am

Aurelie was staring wide eyed at the white haired woman, she was bleeding and she was at a loss as to what to do. "Gina" She frowned, trying to help crescent staunch the flow of blood "I think we need to pay another visit to Lady Midday?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Gina frowned and thought about it. "Fine." She ran back to them. "Let's stop the blood then." She reached for her neck and untied her bow tie and wrapped it around the wound. "It's too short but it's better than nothing."
"I can't believe you want to help someone who just threatened to kill you Miss Rainbow." She glared at Crescent. "Now we are gona help you up and to walk. Don't try anything sneaky or I'll just leave you to bleed. Come on Aurelie let's get her out of here." She grabbed Crescent's arm while Aurelie grabbed the other one and tried to carry her weight on their shoulders. "I haven't heard your name by the way. It's definetly not Cressie right?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:41 am

Crescent yelped as she was helped to her feet "...It's Tatiana..." she didn't want to admit it but she admired the girls for helping her...considering what she'd threatened to do
"Is...Jonathan going to be there?....." she asked hopefully she's missed Crane so much...their last kiss made her want more and the mention of this "Lady Midday" was making her wonder
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

"I don't know...I've never met him if he was." She frowned as they moved across the rooftops and down towards the medical center. It was a strange blessing in diguise that they were heading there anyways since wasn't that where Riddler wanted Crescent to go? Of course she didn't seem to realize that.
"And...I guess you could say Miss Gina that holding a grudge isn't in my nature."
When they arrived at the medical center though she was suprised to see Riddler himself standing at the door. She looked at him confused. Crescent glared, obviously blaming him for the distraction that lead to her being shot. Gina looked annoyed, but Gina was always annoyed when it came to Riddler.
"What are you doing here?" Aurelie asked confused. "A plan, one that Miss Grey here was supposed to put into motion, seems you'll still be able to do it...you just dragged someone you weren't supposed to into it." He frowned glaring at the woman and his expression at Aurelie...was it something of a Mystery she couldn't read it, she had never seen that expression before. Part dismay and regret.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Gina was definetly irritaded by the prescence. "Ugh why do you involve me in your stupid plans? Did Batman ignore your Riddles again?" She grinned.
Riddler sighed. "Not YOU. G-R-E-Y. "
"Oh then I'm unwanted? Great! I'll stay here for a bit longer." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Crescent growled at Riddler "So I'm part of your pathetic little scheme hm?.....as if I'd do anything for you, you're pathetic"
She looked down at her navy shorts now red with blood....."Take me to Crane....please"
She swallowed and smiled at the girls. Nigma kept staring at the three figuring out what to say next
"Waste my time again Riddley.....I'll tear your throat out" Tatiana said with a wink
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:07 am

"I'm sure you will." He smirked. "And yes, you're what they might call a distraction...and Brat, if you insist on staying...well it's your funeral." He grinned. Aurelie looked unsettled as they moved into the medical facility, the security on staff, mostly to protect the doctors, eyed the group with an unsettling eye. Mostly she assumed because of Riddler prescence.
"She's been shot." Aurelie proclaimed gesturing to Crescents obvious bloodstained form. "We need help."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 am

Tatiana looked up to see armed Guards pointing weapons at them, behind the glass was Crane he appeared to be trying to signal Aurelie
"Over Here" he mouthed
"Thats him....My Jonathan" Tatiana smiled for the first time in weeks, she breathed heavily and tugged on Aurelie's sleeve...."Please.....take me to him...."
she nodded and they both moved towards Cranes office he looked upset and angry when he saw the wound in Tatianas leg
"What happened"?! he asked Aurelie taking Crescent in his arms
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 am

Gina watched quietly as Aurelie and Tatiana entered Crane's office. She gave a sideways look to Riddler. "And since when do I ever listen to you?" She grinned and headed towards the office.
She walked and closed the door in Riddlers face. Gina turned and saw Crane with Tatiana. They gave him an office? She frowned.
"What happened?" He asked.
"She was shot in the leg." Aurelie replied.
"I think it was Mr.Dent. I'm afraid that I am not sure..." Gina added..
"Interesting use of the word -afraid- from someone claiming to be without fear." He glared.
"Ah you remember me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 am

Aurelie had never met this man, Crane, his most striking feature was probably his blue eyes, What was he doing here though? He couldn't work for Arkham since he was apparently a criminal, they two shared and uneasy stare as they went about the task of fixing Crescents bullet wound. The fact that he didn't know her seemed to both him. Aurelie jumped though when there was a beating on the door. "I SAID LET ME IN." Riddler growled from the other side of the door. Gina snickered, as she made sure the door was locked.

(Once they've finished it's probably gonna lead to Riddler taking his hostages okay? XD)
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:35 am

Tatiana looked into Cranes eyes and said "....I missed you..." he stopped applying the medication and kissed her, he looked to see if anyone was listening and he whispered "I missed you more"
Tatiana grinned to herself and almost forgot about the searing pain, Crane looked at Tatiana "Why did Two-Face do this"?
"Eh...And old flame has re-ignited, oh by the way" she handed Jonathan a vial of his "Medicine" and winked at him "Don't tell anyone"
his face lighted up and he shoved the vial in his pocket "Thank you darling" he laughed looking over at Aurelie
Cresent had seen that look before, when he tried to gas her......she felt bad for the girl but she knew Aurelie was strong, Jonathan had finished helping Crescent and pulled her to her feet "She's all yours girls" he smiled

Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 am

Aurelie twisted the door open, Preparing to go, when she opened the door, she was greeted by a very irriated looking Edward. "Gina Locked the door." He glared a the red haired girl. He caught sight of Crane, the two exchanged mutted greetings and he placed his hand on Aurelie's shoulder. "Jonathan, so nice to see you...Perhaps this little run in can work to my...I mean our advantage."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am

Crane looked at Nigma and said " I suppose "
Tatiana strutted right up to Edward "You...this is all YOUR fault, I'd never have been shot if you hadn't of set me on that pathetic chase for a low life cop"! She raised her fist but Jonathan grabbed it
"No Tati....you don't want to get in trouble again"
Tatiana growled at Riddler and leaned against the wall
Her eyes were fixated on Aurelie
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 am

Aurelie averted her eyes wondering what was going to happen now. She drew slightly closer to NigmaThe two seemed to know eachother but she was curious. "What exactly were you planning Edward?" She asked softly, touching his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 pm

"Whatever it is can't be good. Aurelie if I were you I would get the hell out of here." Gina whispered to Aurelie.
"Goodbye ladies...I wish you two gentlemen the worst of luck!" She slightly jumped to grab Riddlers hat and followed her own advice. The guards around the place where slightly startled as Gina ran past them laughing. If I get away with it this hat will be a good companion to Catwoman's goggles.
Quickly she climbed to the closest rooftop and headed back home.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:14 pm

He growled but didn't bother chasing the girl It wasn't worth it, he would eventually get back to his hideout. Aurelie laughed softly "I think you look better without your hat." He grinned as she heard a groan from both Crane and Crescent and Crane muttered something along the lines of 'don't feed his ego anymore please it might explode' before riddler twirled his Cane, stamping it on the floor and looked at the guards. "Gentlemen, if you'd be so kind as to lower your weapons and look to the ceiling." Aurelie was stunned when they did so, and suddenly the guards found themselves disarmed, He was quick, and the Cane was actually a convientient fighting weapon. That was soon replaced by one of Security guards guns. "This is a hostage situation." He flashed her a smile but she felt her face pale.

"Do I hear any objections from you Jonathan?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 am

Tatiana and Crane jumped back
"Edwatd, these were supposed to be my little lab rats"! Crane hissed
Riddler grinned and looked over at Crescent "What about the girl"? He asked
Jonathan looked over to Tatiana who was still glaring at Aurelie
"Don't lay a finger on her" he frowned, suddenly Tatiana spoke unexpectedly
"I want in" she said
"WHAT"?! Riddler spat
"It's been a while since I had a bit of fun"
Crane looked uneasy "No...Tati I need you here"
She rolled her eyes and whispered to him "don't you want a test subject"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 am

"Fine" he grinned" I'll leave a few of them for you, the rest." He pointed the gun towards several of the now hostages "Are mine." He frowned "I've got plans for the Dark Knight, and for him to even make an attempt at them I need hostages and these morons have played so nicely into my plans." Aurelie sunk back she didn't like this, part of her wished that she had left with Gina but couldn't quite make herself run. Instead as Crescent and Riddler began the task of taking the hostages, assisted by men that Riddler had apparently planted there she shrunk back into the office.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 am

Tatiana approached Aurelie "Listen kid, thanks for not leaving me to die"
Aurelie nodded she looked frightened of Crescent
"listen Curly if you don't want to say anything that's fine.....here" Crescent handed Aurelie a golden bullet
"do what you want with it...kill someone with it...use it as a fashion accessory I don't care....it's just a small token of thanks"
Tatiana continued in Taking her half of the hostages

*Though Tatiana should have a cute nickname for Aurelie and since she has curly hair I figured it could work haaha*
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Gina returned home with the hat and several other precious objects she grabbed on the way. The safe in her room was already filled with other goods. She frowned as she threw Riddler's hat in along the rest. It was a great night, I deserve a little nap. She removed her top hat, and threw herself to the bed .However several minutes later she waked up and turned around restless. Oh I have to see what hapened.
She stood up and changed to a warmer coat with the same red color. The chilly wind welcomed her back to the chaotic city when she stood back in the alley. Quickly she made her way outside the building where she left the gang. She aproached one of the large windows and peeked inside. Tatiana and Riddler seemed to have taken the people inside as hostages. Looks like I will have to be careful this time
She climbed to the rooftop and opened one of the windows. The Church had a high ceeling and many chandeliers and gargoyles making easy for her to sneak inside. I don't have as many toys as the Bat but I still got it. She though as she jumped down to the Office where Aurelie was. Gently she pushed the door open, careful not to alert Riddler and Tatiana, and went inside. Her eyes met Aurelie's...she was pale. "Are you okay Miss Rainbow?" She whispered.

(Curly seems perfect. Something tells me Jonathan wouldn'tt loose time in trying out the fear gas.)
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 am

Tatiana desperately resisted trying to kill Nigma, she couldn't stand the man and didn't understand how that girl so obsessed with him
"Right Riddler...that's it what exactly are you planning....cos if it's a plan for the Bat you can forget about it...he's mine"
Riddler frowned at her "Cress....you really need to learn to keep that mouth of yours shut"
"YOU BASTARD" she yelled revealing her knife "I'll cut you so bad..." but she stopped....Crescent knew now was not the time for a fight...especially with Jonathan present
"Haha that's it Tatiana....keep quiet for the sake of all of us"
Crescent ignored the Riddlers comeback as she could smell someone...someone was in the office with Aurelie
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 am

Aurelie nodded to Gina confirming that she was alright, but stood up to look around, Crane wasn't in the room anymore, where did he vanish to? When she peeked out of the room Riddler and Crescent were aruging and Aurelie couldn't help but think she saw the glint of a knife.
She stuck the bullet Crescent had handed her in her pocket, she wasn't about to use it as anything other than perhaps fixing it to a chain to wear.

Riddler seemed to catch sight of her and grinned. "Aurelie, do you have a guest in there?" She nodded silently but didn't say anything, wondering if perhaps Gina didn't want to get involved again. Her look at the red haired girl told her that she was sorry for being one to drag her back into trouble. Riddler frowned, whispering something to the single hostage he had tied up before moving towards Aurelie.
"Our deal still stands of course Crescent, other than the ones I've tied here, and that my men are in the process of moving out the rest of them belong to Crane." He waited for her response....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next