Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 am

Crescent frowned "As if you have a better plan Nigma......and what do you mean We'll need luck.....Zsasz and I are GOING to kill him......just you wait" she pouted
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 am

Aurelie looked to Crane, he didn't respond to Crescents remarks, nor show concerns for her safety. Nigma laughed "Because if it were that easy don't you think it would have already been done?" He eyed her, as though if he couldn't do it, she couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 am

Crescent growled ".....At least I've tried....I haven't seen you come up with a brilliant scheme"! she stepped forward and placed her hand on her knife "I'VE GOT THIS....YOU'LL SEE" she arched her back slightly and glared at him, everyone was expecting another fight
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am

He frowned. "alright...but don't cry to me when the bat knocks you and your boyfriend silly." He frowned.

Aurelie looked confused "boyfriend?" She pointed to Crane, he shook his head, putting a hand on her shoulder, which earned a glare from Riddler.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 am

"Screw you Nigma, I've never seen you catch the Bat....YOU CAN'T EVEN ADMIT HE'S SMARTER THAN YOU"!!
She yelled her head boiling with rage, she looked at Aurelie and grinned back at Nigma "You can't even win over your Girl" she growled
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Aurelie eeped as he glared at Crescent. "HE ISN'T SMARTER THAN ME. HE CHEATS." He growled and looked at Aurelie. Aurelie looked confused 'His girl?" She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Crescent So full of rage she completely blanked out Aurelie
"NO, YOU'RE A FAILURE....YOU JUST WON'T ADMIT IT, YOU THINK UP ANOTHER CRAPPY RIDDLE TO KEEP YOU SANE"!!! she hissed "AND AS FOR AURELIE, YOU SAY YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF FEELINGS FOR HER....BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL HER"!! she pushed him against the wall "GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER"!

[Geez Crescent and Riddler remind me of arguing murderous siblings]
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 pm

(Indeed it's kind of amusing.)

He glared. "FINE I HOPE HE SHAVES YOU BALD WOLF GIRL." He growled. Looking at Aurelie, looked at Crane, so close to her, why was he even attracted to the girl? Obviously Crane was too...and had.

"And You can't seem to keep a single guy, weren't you dating strawbag over there for a while? Now what? Letting him move in on what should be mine?" He growled looking at Aurelie. Aurelie shrunk back, she didn't want to be involved in this. Wasn't aware she was expected to choose...
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Crescent looked at Crane awkwardly
"What Crane and I had is over, we have both moved on, I love Victor and he loves me.....he wont hurt me....and if you want Aurelie so bad Edward then TELL HER....And Crane tell Riddler what you told me" she frowned eyeing them all Tatiana moved over to Aurelie, looked her in the eye and said "You will have to choose, before these two kill each other" she groaned
Crescent thought about Zsasz and wondered if her was still planning to kill her, she sighed and shook her head "No....no he wouldn't" she whispered "he wouldn't"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Gina stayed in the corner leaning on the wall as the whole argument unfolded. "Sheesh. I've missed so much in my nap." She whispered to herself. "Pffft I never thought evil villains where such drama queens." She said a bit louder and carefully walked towards Aurelie. "Little woman...you alone have caused just as much chaos in one day than I in a week. And you can't even raise a fist." She smiled and aplauded sarcastically. "Well done." She turned to Crescent and crossed her arms. "I think you and your boyfriend could achieve it. Killing Batman I mean...not the relationship thingy." She rolled her eyes and moved her fingers nervously. "Riddler...you...just...wow. This is all gonna get all corny and sentimental with this love triangle. Aurelie...my house is always open to you. Good luck I hope you get out of Arkham with Tatiana." She sighed and patted Aurelie in the shoulder. Gina enjoyed arguments but this particular type bored her so it was best for her to go back to the streets. So she left the room without saying another word and left the tower. Outside she was felt the air less dense even in the mess of a city.
Quickly she made her way to her favorite rooftop without leaving traps in the way. She took out her violin from the crates and left a few traps near her for security. Such villains this city fears.Ha ha! Even Crane has a soft side. She took a deep breath and began to play.
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:15 am

Crescent sighed "Look. I've got much more important things to do than argue with a washed up puzzle" she glared at Riddler "You can all kill each other for all I care.......and if ANY of you come near Zsasz's hideout, we'll cut you to shreds" she stormed out into the night, kicking stones in her path she turned and looked at the huge tower and shook her head "Who needs them." She muttered walking towards the steel mill, as she reached the gate she saw Harley waiting for her holding a bat "Heya Cressie"! she squawked "Mr J wants to talk to ya"
"...crap..." she said under her breath "Um..okay...yeah fine" she nodded nervously following her, as they walked they were both whistled and drooled over by some of the Jokers thugs
"Hey Crescent lookin fine today" one yelled
she looked at him in disgust "You know I'm eventually coming back.....I will hunt you down, all of you" she growled causing the men to scatter
soon they were in the Jokers funhouse
"Geez, Jay you don't look so good" Crescent gasped
"I-I told you to KILL STRANGE" he yelled with a croaky throat
"Yeah, But then there was a little incident with....." she paused
"With who"?! He asked leaning forward from his chair
"A girl named Aurelie....Gilbert"
Joker grinned remembering the name "Hee hee....alright Cress I'll let you off just. this. once. but disappoint me again and I'll give you to penguin"
her eyes widened and she bowed her head "Yes Joker...." she dared not tell him her plans with Zsasz because she knew if he discovered someone else had killed the Bat before him, he would go absolutely berserk.
she walked down the street until she reached the hideout, opening the door to a loud scream
"P-PLEASE MR ZSASZ LET ME GO" !
"Ohhhhh you'll be free soon, free of your miserable life..I will liberate you" he whispered
"Hello, Zsaszy" Crescent smiled
"Ah Hello my dear...come over here...I've got someone who's DYING to meet you" Zsasz replied leading her towards a caged victim
The man looked petrified when he saw the two of them, be began to cry and whimper "Oh god I'm gonna die"
Crescent glanced at Zsasz who was smirking at the victim undoubtedly acting out the kill in his mind, this got her thinking....was he doing the same to her
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:20 am

Crane frowned. "I told Crescent..." He looked at Aurelie "That you...reminded me...of myself...that I was...perhaps..." She looked at him curiously, as though the words were difficult.
Nigma glared. "Fine. Whatever. If She's dense enough to fall for you." She assumed this was his way of saying he didn't care, that there were plenty of other women for him.

"I...last night...I didn't have nightmares...I think it's because you were..." She felt confused.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 am

Crescent glared at Zsasz as he terrified his victim
"Victor....can I talk to you" she whispered
"Of course" he replied leading her into the small room with the mattress and table "What is it"? he asked touching her arm
".....Do you...do you love me"? she asked rather embarrassed
Zsasz looked at her and raised a brow "If I didn't we wouldn't be having this conversation....but yes..I- do l-ove you" he stuttered obviously not used to saying those words, he shifted a bit then he pulled her into his arms "....You are the only thing that has made this life bearable" he smiled
Crescent smiled back and hugged him rubbing his tally marks "Soon you will have the mark...and we can leave this place, Find a nice house and destroy the lives of the common squabble" she smirked
"couldn't have put it better myself, my dear" he laughed
Tatiana moved over to the victim and began explaining what was going to happen, his face turned pale and he began to gag
Zsasz stood back and watched her "I love it when she talks violent" he laughed to himself
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 am

Aurelie sighed "Of course there will be no happy endings..." She sighed. "I...wasn't aware that I had to choose...don't know...I...um...don't like hurting people."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 am

Tatiana stepped away from the victim "I'm going to get the other one from Riddler...I won't be long..don't kill him without me" she laughed walking up the stairs towards the door
she walked back to the tower and kicked open the door, she stormed inside
"....Don't mind me....juuust getting the hostage...." she turned to Riddler "Where exactly is he"? she frowned
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 am

Aurelie watched Crescent. Nigma gestured towards the trap door that would take her down into the place where the hostages were being kept.

Crane grabbed her arm. "Come on, we'll leave at the same time as Crescent, less attention from the thugs." He frowned waiting for Crescent to return.
"Then I take it you've chosen Aurelie..." Riddler eyed her.
"I...yes...I suppose." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:39 am

Crescent re-emerged with a silver chain around the hostages neck
"Thanks Eddie...and for what it's worth...sorry about earlier I guess" she sighed
Crescent noticed Aurelie and Riddler glaring at each other...and Crane tugging on Aurelies arm
"Well...I should get back.....If you need anything anyone...give me a call" she pointed to her communications device "See you Eddie"! she nodded struggling to open the door and drag the squirming hostage "Uh....little help here anyone"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 am

Aurelie felt tears, Crane grabbed her arm again, a reassuring tug. He would explain. "Nigma you act as though she's hurt you, but what would you have done? Used her? Until some other woman came along and you got tired of her." He knew it was true, that Nigma wouldn't lie his way out of it. He pulled Aurelie along.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 am

Crescent looked around at each of them.....she sighed "Eddie....can I talk to you...I promise I won't threaten you this time." she laughed
she led him to the corner...."So she's chosen Crane huh?.....how are you feeling"? she asked ,her hostage still sobbing and struggling
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 am

"Do you really think it bothers me that much? As he said, there will be plenty of other woman interested." He said with a glare.
"Obviously she doesn't know Crane well enough to know he'll destroy her not bring her any happiness."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Crescent looked at Crane and glared "Who knows...I managed to tame Gothams most dangerous killer and he's wrapped around my finger....maybe she'll do the same, or maybe he'll destroy her mind and she'll be lost" Crescent patted Riddlers shoulder "Don't think of her as the one that got away....you're an ok kinda guy I guess there will be others like you said" she grinned
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Aurelie moved with Crane through the city streets, towards the medical facility where he had made his office.

--

Nigma frowned "I won't, trust me...and somehow I can't see you and Zsasz....well who knows Chaos and chaos are bound to breed."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Crescent frowned "Have a little faith Nigma" She headed towards the door dragging her screaming hostage
As she headed back to the steel mill
"We're gonna have fuuuun mister....just you wait and see"! She giggled
"Please let me go Crescent....please" he cried
"That's for Zsaszy to decide" she smiled
The hostage struggled even more "IM GONNA DIE" he screamed
"Yes, yes you are" she replied as she reached Zsasz's hideout
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

Gina stopped playing when she heard on of her traps activate. She looked down and around the building to see who had fallen. She giggled when she saw a familiar face hanging upside down in a fire escape. Quickly she climbed down to meet him. "I should have known the music meant you had placed traps here Gina." He said with a frown. "Oh my you remember my name!" She cheered. "Hard to forget someone I seem to always meet while upside down." He replied. "It's not my fault you're stupid enough to fall more than once in my traps." She grinned. "Now let's see I got the boy wonder in my grasp... I can now manipulate Batman! Where is the old man anyway? Is he taking a nap?" She teased as he circled him. Robin chuckled as he threw a device to cut the rope he was hanging from. He fell and quickly got up. "Awww my beautiful plan...." Gina whimpered. "Come on we both know you would never even have a plan. You're not exactly a brilliant villain." He teased her back. "Well this villain captured the Bat twice!" She exclaimed. "And he escaped." He finished. Gina opened her mouth but had nothing to say. So she turned away and climbed back up. "Right" Robin said and continued his unknown mission.

(Oh yes. I totally dig Gina X Robin)
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 am

Crescent dragged the hostage into the hideout "Order up sweetie" she smiled
"Excellent work my dear, now throw him in the cage with the rest of our little piggies" Zsasz chuckled menacingly
Crescent nodded and threw him in "niw you're gonna sit there and shut up....or I'll cut out your tounge understand"? She frowned, The hostages were frozen with fear "I said..."UNDERSTAND" she yelled pulling out her knife
"Y-y-yes miss C-crescent...p-lease don't k-ill us" one stuttered
Zsasz came behind Crescent and pulled her to her feet, he pulled her close and looked into her eyes
"You've done well Tatiana....very well...now all we have to do is wait" he smiled
"Wait for what"? She asked curiously
"The call" he replied pointing to the screens; they all seemed to show telephones
"The Bat will answer my call and he WILL play my little game, but for now....what's say we go for a stroll"? He smirked
"A stroll, with the Bat flying around and that little bird boy....two of Gothams most dangerous killers together on a stroll, they will be drawn to us like bees to honey" Crescent said looking into his gorgeous blue eyes
LIve heard rumours the Bat is busy with Penguin, so come on...." he said walking towards the door
Tatiana looked at the lock collar on Zsasz neck and remembered he needed his restrain leash
"Victor...your leash" she said knowing he hated it
"That humiliating thing....why"?
"What if you kill one of my...." she paused looking at his tired face
"One of your what"?
"Nevermind, let's go" she swallowed taking his hand and leaving the building.

Crescent looked around the cold night atmosphere
"What are we really doing out here Victor"? She asked snuggling into his warm body
"There's only one little detail I need to take care of" he led her towards a phone box near the Riddlers tower
"Uh huh....you wanna bug it"? She asked
"Exaclty, be a dear give me a hand Tatiana" he smirked as he began tampering with some wires
She then noticed some thugs creeping up behind them
"It's gonna be a helluva night" she smirked getting ready to kill
(I totally ship GinaXRobin too haha)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15