Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Batman: Arkham City  RP Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:43 am

ok this is the Batman: Arkham City RP i will start, note there will be some figthing but keep it reasonlay clean

Dollface was standing on top of her hideout she was surveying the area, she thougth she had seen some of jokers thugs near by snoping around ofcoruse her place was well prottected with all her traps not to mention if anyone tryied to get in while she was there she would make sure they would regret it, then througth the slience she heard them.
"lets seach this way , theres bound to be someing there" one of the thugs said.
Dollface crouched down low so she wouldnt be spotted from her vantage point she could see the thugs comeing down the alley way
only two of them this will be easy paradoxica said confidenly , she waited till the two of them where rigth below her ,then she jumped down from the roof and landed ontop of them , knocking them out cold, she noticed one of them was holding a pice of paper she took it and read it,

come to the steel mill we have things to disscus , Harley Quinn

and with that Dollface climed back on the roof top and started to run accros the roof's
[/i]perhaps later i shall pay quinn a vist rigth now i need to find someone else[i]
Back to top Go down
https://waking-dream.forumotion.com
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 am

Gina brushed her hair and looked at the monitors. There where no one outside. She took some "toys" to defend herself and proceded to walk out a large heavy door. She closed it and activated the security before walking upstairs to a trap door.
Gina slowly peeked her head out. Those thugs don't even suspect there's an exit here. She smiled and walked out.
Outside in the street was a man trying to sell a car. Gina aproached him discretely and stole the keys. The man turned around and searched his pockets but before he could say anything Gina was in the car.
She could feel a pleasant rush of adrenaline as she kicked the accelerator driving away from a very angry mob . She drove around at high speed knocking out a few trash cans in the way. But soon she felt bored and headed for an alley.
Before arriving she opened the door and rolled away from the car. She stood and smiled as the car crashed into the wall and started to burn.
Another day in my twisted wonderland. She thought while climbing a nearby ladder and headed for the rooftops of Arkaham City.
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

Dollface heard a crash and looked down from the rooftop to see a car had recently crashed into the wall, and now was on fire, it burned brigthly in the nigth in a way it was almost beatifull, Dollface contiued across the rooftops of arkham soon she spoted the familar red hair of Gina Grey crossing the rooftops, "its seems where in luck we didnt have to travel to far to find her" paradoxica said to her self, she jumped over to the roof top where Gina was and steped out infront of her.
"Hello Gina , Fancy haveing some fun? a little revenge against catwoman what do you say?" Dollface said and removed her mask and smiled at gina
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Gina clasped her hands together after hearing such a fun thing. She flashed a big grin but soon it faded as she realized they where close to one of Riddler's trophies. "But give me the details on the way we better go before..."
"What's yellow with red and chaos all over!!!" Said a voice. The women looked around and saw the face of a man proyected on a wall nearby. Before replying Gina took a small rubber ball out of her pocket. She looked at the grinning man of the proyection and quickly threw it in the opposite direction. A loud clank was heard and the image dissapeared.
"Never mind. Let's head to a quieter place, the walls have ears here." She smiled and let Doll Fave take the lead.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Ooh yay RP

Smile
(We'll just assume right now she hasn't met ed yet okay?)
Aurelie sat, her legs dangling over the rooftop, fiddling with a strand of hair one of the colored ones, it stood less chance of getting tangled. She remained close to her shelter, looking down she saw the passing groups of thugs, trying to move around to keep warm, she heard the sounds of a car alarm, probably a crash. She stood up, her heels clicking on the ground. she had been alone for sometime. Part of her wished that she could find someone who would talk to her. But wouldn't want to kill her.

-sorry for short start will do more when characters start interacting-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:35 am

(Its ok theres no word limit on my rp's u can post as much or as little im used to rping with people who dont write to much, so its ussaly eaiser)

"my Hideouts not far from here you can folow me there its secure, from preying eyes" Dollface said and lead the way aross the rooftops, she lead Gina to a more secluded area of arkham she droped down from the roof to the strees bellow.
"the entrance is here" she said and pointed at the wall, then opend up a pannel in the wall and enterd the security protocols , then the wall sfited to reavlea a door, she opend the door
"in here" she said happily and procced to lead gina inside it wasnt the nicest or cleanst place , it had no windows or electricty inside, but it was home there where lit candles everywhere the only source of ligth, she moved over to her table wich had some papers of plans and old dolls on it, she sat on a chair and mostioned for gina to sit down.
"I need your help in order for us to make a plan i need to first, know the inteded victim and since i know nogthing about catwoman , i need to know all you know about her."
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:19 pm

(I'm glad Aurelie is away from Riddler. He's probably having a tantrum right now.)

Gina looked at the place and smiled. " Really nice place" She said. Doll Face snapped her hands. "please focus".
"I'm thinking" She replied and took her hat off of her hair. "First of all I think she's an orphan. She uses a whip as a weapon but she also knows martial arts. We also have to watch out for her claws." Gina placed her hat back on and adjusted it. She shook her head and looked down. "Also, I read some files. They consider her "THE best thief." " She sighed loudly. "Lastly she is mostly atracted to big challenges. The more secure the object is the more she wants to steal it"
Gina crossed her arms and frowned. "I really want bring that big ego of her's down..... I almost forgot! Batman has a thing for her...I think that's why she hasn't been hurt yet. We better make sure he isn't around"
"Thanks that should be...." Doll Face began but was interrupted.
"It's because I don't wear a d**n skin tight suit. Isn't it!" Gina spreaded her arms as she said it.
Doll Face looked at her. "Give it a rest" Gina relaxed, she couldn't risk to anger Paradoxica. "I'm sorry it won't happen again."

(Oh wow. Gina took advantage of the hideout and released some pressure)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 pm

"well conviently i already had a plan to take down batman in place, with the assistance of quinn and the riddled once we've chaptured him gettting catwoman would be a pice of cake , Gina i need you to start spreading rumours that there is a very large priceless object hidden inside this adresss, and its very well gaurded" she said and handded a pice of paper to Gina.
"once the rumors spread and reach her we should have batman in a cage i'll meet up with you after your done i need to set the trap" she smilled,and left her hideout she ran in the direction of the steel mill.
"time to see harely and get that item i requested" dollface and and climed onto the rooftop and made her way to the steel mill once she was there, she jumped down the jokers followers instantly spotted her they sourouned her and pointed there guns at her.
"take me to quinn she wasnts to see me" dollface said and held out the pice of paper that had harleys messadge to her on it , they looked at the pice of paper for a moment then steept aside to let her in.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 pm

(haha he probably is, but He'll live)

She walked around the rooftop, moving to sit on the otherside, she decided that in her loneliness she would be adventurous and began to climb down the fireescape, taking the steps two at time, simply because part of her liked the rush of falling. She reached the bottom thankful that there weren't any thugs, and just as she did a door opened and she caught sight of two women...one with red hair and yellow eyes, the other with blue eyes, her face painted like a dolls face. She stared for a moment...
She jumped, attempting to hide in the nearby pile of trash. One of the women, the red haired woman eyed her with a slightly twisted and amused look on her face.
"I...um..." Aurelie stuttered "Hi..."
(I suck at descriptions for buildings, so sue me.)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Gina eyed the girl, she had seen her before but prefered to stay away. She was always near Riddler's trophies.
She took out a bag and the girl looked at her. Gina took a cookie out of it and gave it a bite.
Doll Face looked at her. "How did you get pass security?!" She asked.
"I....um.." The girl seemed afraid.
Gina smiled widely. "Want a cookie?"
Doll Face turned to Gina. "What? We can't be rude to a guest. She doesn't seem to belong to any gang."

(Gina sometimes has the weirdest reactions. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

She Had retrived the items from quinn that she needed for the trap, she headed back to her hideout , outside her hideout she saw Gina and waved at her.
"was it succefull did you plant the rummours?" Dollface asked Gina,
"it was like tacking candy from a baby" GIna said she gave a twisted smilled and nodded. Dollface noticed a young woman whatching them,
"good i got what i needed for the trap" Dollface said and opend up the bag to show gina, gina started at the bag's contense sligly unsure of how that would work out, but she trusted Dollface's plan so she didnt question it Dollface has an unsaly way of getting things done , but she gets them done effectively so it didnt really bother gina how she got it done. The girl that was whatching them spoke.
"umm hi" she said neveously. Gina pulled out a cookie and started eating one, then offerd one to the girl. Dollface moved closer to the girl examineing her
she seems normal i wonder why she's here she dosnt look like she belongs in arkham city, surely she couldnt of done somthig that bad? could she
"Hi im Dollface you can call me Dalia , its nice to meet you , whats your name?" Dollface asked the girl
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 am

Aurelie took the cookie, she hadn't eaten in a few hours though she tried not to make herself seem like a pig. She looked between the two women. "I didn't have to pass secruity...I..." She looked between them confused.
"I don't remember how I got here." She shook her head. The red haired woman frowned, the look on her face telling Aurelie that she really wondered who was the genuis who thought this place up?

"I...my name is Aurelie." She said holding out her hand in an offering of peace. She eyed the bag that one of them was carrying the one named dollface. And asked softly "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"ohh nogthing much just ploting a little pay back i would ask you to join us but something tell's me your not into that kind of thing, and waht are you doing in Arkham city you dont look ike you belong here" she said and smilled and shook Aurelie's hand.
"oh me i woke up here i have no memory" Aurelie said after swaolling the cookie
"what a couinsendece i have amnesia as well" dollface smilled and looked at gina and said "ofcoruse she didnt pass any secureity its all inside the bulding"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 am

"Sometimes one forgets how easy it is for memory to just disappear." She shook her head, running her fingers thought her hair nervously.
"Pay back?" She asked curiously. Gina grinned at her "Yep, someone who really deserves it" She pointed out. Aurelie frowned...shaking her head, she didn't like the idea of having to hurt someone but right now...right now she felt like she needed company, and these two seemed...well not as viscious as the thugs. They hadn't tried to hurt her. "I....can I come though? I can't promise I'd be much help but..." She frowned, "I don't like being alone..."
"So why do you hang around a territory marked by the biggest weirdo in Arkham?" Gina asked, Aurelie looked confused.
"The green things?" She asked to make sure she was thinking of the right thing. The red haired woman nodded.
"I didn't know who put them there honestly..I had wanted to investigate them but...."

(Let's just pretend she hasn't Met ed yet, and have some fun with that. XD)

Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm

(Well he is involved in this whole revenge affair. It won't take long before he makes an apperance.)

"I didn't know who put them there honestly..I had wanted to investigate them but...." Aurelie said.
Gina grinned widely. Oh this should be fun. "Stay away! He's a pervert! He has cameras all over the city just to amuse himself. You're lucky he hasn't found....YOU around his trophies!"
Aurelie turned pale and her eyes widened. Gina's face was serious but it softened and she let out a huge laugh.
"You should have seen you face!" She wiped a tear..."But no really the guy behind those throphies is a criminal just like most here. But I'm not sure he would react to you...He is called the Riddler so he would probably bore you with Riddles or take you hostage."
Aurelie smiled..."Riddles?!"
Gina moved her head to the side and whispered to Doll Face. "She really is lost isn't she?"
"Uh here have all my cookies." She handed Aurelie the whole bag and turned to Doll Face. "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Dollface thogth about it for a few seconds , well whats the harm in lettling her come with us Daila thougth excitedly at the prospect of haveing another firend.
she could ruin the plan thats what Paradoxica snareld back at her
dont be silly im sure everything will be fine Daila said optimisicly
"okay you can come with us, any objections Gina?" She said and nodded her head
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 pm

<i>Riddles</I> Aurelie thought <i> That would explain the question marks...though I wonder if she was being serious about the man being a pervert.</I> She decided it would be addressed later and that right now she was just hoping that they would indeed allow her a brief time of company. She decided that after the look Gina gave her that she would have to explain though "It's just...I really like things like that, puzzles and traps are kind of something I've always been good at figuring out and so I like them...like word puzzles and anagrams....though nothing to do with numbers." She replied with a grin.

The P.A. buzzed, and sudddenly she heard that voice again, for a brief moment she held her head, the pain searing. "So maybe...I can help you in that way?" She said softly. The two women eyed her curiously, probably because of her reaction to the voice over the loudspeaker, she didn't even hear what is said but that voice attempted to jar her memories without even trying. She hated it.
"Please...please let me come with you? I don't like being alone right now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Dollface looked at Aurelie courisly perhaps she justs hates Strange as much as i do, Dollface balled her hand into a fist that voice all ways made her angry but i wasnt just that , just the thougth of number puzzles brougth back painfull memories she shallowed them down and said
"ok come with us"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 am

(I was going to wait for Lila but apparently she's internetless for now.)

Aurelie gave the brown and pink haired woman a smile and the group began walking. "What exactly are we doing anyways?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

"First we need to capture the batman for that i need to use this" she said and pointed to the bag, she pulled out a costume that looked like a modified version of harley quinn's costume.
"im going to wear this when we get to the place all i need is to finsh setting up the device and make the call that will bring the batman here then we wait till he takes the bait" she contiued , as she lead them to the place the riddler had told her would make a perfect place to cadge batman
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Gina winced, annoyaince was the closest thing to pain for her. The idea of being helped by Riddler was disturbing. This will feed his ego indeed. I hope this is worth it.
"What about Miss Rainbow and me?" She looked at Aurelie and followed Doll Face into the building. "What can we do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Dollface lead them inside the bulding had only one entrace that was large steel doors and no windows, at the other side of the room there was a figure huddled against the wall , hugging her legs with her head coved she was wearing a school uniform wich was cut and dirty she was coverd in blood and cuts, Dollface walked over to the figure and pulled out a device wich was next to the figure and fliped the on switch, then replaced it.
"follow me" Dollface said and lead them both to a secret well hidden room inside the room was a security terminal, Dollface whent over and pushed record on the camra's so that she could show it to two-face later on.
"Ok once ive lured the batman here i need you to flipn this switch" she said and pointed at a pannel on the wall she opend it and revaled a lever
"this will send the place into lock down and the cage will close but you have to wait untill the batman is near my Mechinal Doll" she contiued and poined at the screen wich showed the figure of the girl huddled at the end of the large concreat room
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:56 am

Gina looked at the lever. "Well I'll take care of the lever" she looked at Aurelie..."we can't trust Miss Rainbow.....Aurelie why don't you sit and enjoy the show."
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 am

Aurelie nodded nervously, she wasn't sure she liked this, honestly the sight of dollfaces trap had scared her slightly. She decided to follow Gina's orders moving to sit in a nearby corner fiddling with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am

"your rigth we cant have anything spoling the plan , i'll lure Batman here it wont be gone to long" Dollface said and left the Bulding she walked out into the alleyway and pulled out, a cellphone she had programmed it so that the distress call would be picked up by the Batman, she flipped open the cellphone and dialled.
Dalia its your turn and make sure its convincing if he suspects anything fishy he wont come Paradoxica said , she lissend as the phone started to call the number then some one picked up
“What is your emergency?” the voice said.
Here goes nothing She though to her self.
“Please Oh God please help me” she said crying loudly sounding very panicked.
“Please calm down miss what’s the nature of your emergency and where are you?” the voice on the other side of the phone asked.
“Im .. hurt real bad ive been stabbed there are people after me, im in Arkham city in 17 Park Row, No they found me please just leave me alone.. what do you want from me” she started screaming then abruptly ended the call.she went back inside and hide in her hideing place, waiting for the batman to show up. Luckily she didn’t have to wait to long, The Batman entered the abandoned building thought the front entrance, completely unaware of a second hidden entrance, he suvalied the room and walked cautiously towards the weeping figure that was rocking herself backwards and forwards and hugging her ,at the end of the concrete room.
The bat is in the trap Paradoxica said happily, and pulled out her radio as he reached, she waited until he reached out to touch the woman and before he could realise his mistake, Dollface turned on her radio and yelled “Gina pull it now” Suddenly iron bars shot up from the ground and cadged Batman in, and an iron bar locked the front door in place. Dollface grinned with excitement she couldn’t hardly believe he fell for the fake mechanical doll which she made to look and sound just like her, Sure it wasn’t going to hold him forever but that was never her intention, she just wanted to lock him up for a little payback. “it worked Gina the Bat has been cadged, I hope you spread those rumours far enough or else your going to have to bring catwoman here” Dollface said and left her hideing spot, the Batman was glaring at her from behind those bars and if looks could kill she would have been dead. “What do we have here a Bat in a cage” Dollface said doing her impersonation of Harley, the batman scowled at her “Drop the act Dollface I know its you” He said while trying to remain calm.
“Awww what gave it away” Dollface said using her normal voice.
“your impression of Quinn was great except she wouldn’t have though up a plan like this you do realise I will escape from here its only a matter of time”
“yes I do know that I only intend for you to be out of my hair for a short period, if you would kindly say there for a few minutes I would be willing to reward you with some information” Dollface said
“What are you planning Dollface, im in no mood for games” Batman said
“its simple really I want payback” Dollface said and pulled out her radio and spoke “you can come in now Gina, Aurelie stay where you are this could get bad”
“Don’t order me around” Gina said rather annoyed.
“Payback for what I never did anything to you just let me go NOW your only making this worse for your self” The Batman said angrily and slightly confused.
“Now hush you im not after you but im after a certain Cat, and sure you did nothing to me but what you did to Mr Dent wasn’t nothing he was, angry and humiliated then he was upset with me and stormed off”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next