Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 pm

"look over there shes asleep , shes all tucked out awww" Dollface said and giggled.
Gina face-palmed, she didn't seem softened at all. "Oh great now she's MY responsibility." She sighed. "I'll get a blanket."
She headed outside and returned with a first aid kit and red blanket. She threw the blanket on top of Aurelie. "I never expected to babysit tonight." She frowned while she let herself fall in the couch and began cleaning her wounds. "Any plans for later Dolly?"
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 pm

"humm" she said as she thougth about it "well i need to give this tape to Mr Dent and i need to go to the courthouse to make sure thouse baffons stay in line, but other than that nogthing definet why do you ask?" Dollface contiued , she got up and whent over to Gina and looked at Gina's cut up hand,
"thoughs cuts look pretty deep you migth need stiches i have a firend who can do that for you" Dollface said , and nodded
(calling Dr.Midday lol)
Back to top Go down
https://waking-dream.forumotion.com
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:07 pm

"Ohh boy stitches! Well if it really is that bad." She shrugged. "Let me just leave a note to Aurelie."
She took a note pad and turned to a blank page placed it over the table and wrote a quick note. Off to see a doctor. I'll leave you a hair pin, it's actually a key to this place so take care of it. She placed a blue pin with a star at the end on top of the note.
They left the hideout and once outside:
"I hope she doesn't come looking for us, it may be dangerous.....Uh where is this friend of yours?" She asked Doll Face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 pm

"i hope Aurelie stays where she is, but she is a smart girl im sure she would wait, and my firend is currently at the Medical Center" Dollface said and led them across the rooftops, towards the Church near the Courthouse, they jumped of the buliding to the street, luckily there where none of Jokers thugs around, Perhaps she has already taken care of them Dollface thougth to her self and led Gina inside the church, ot was quite inside now that , the medical team was no longer there and Harely and the jokers thug's where gone, Dollface lead gina futher into the church, she turend to her left and spotted her firend, and looked at Gina then pointed at her, Dollface approaced the woman and said " i have a patient for you" the woman turend round to look at Dollface she had long dark blond hair, and ligth blue eyes she was wearing a v-neck nurses uniform with red blood splater, and a white doctors coat, pinned to the coat was a bagde that read "Hello my name is Dr.Midday how may i assist you", Midday looked at Dollface and smiled, "so what can i do for you today" she said with a big smile, Dollface smilled back at her "im here for my firend Gina she cut her hand i think she migth need stiches" Dollface said, then Midday walked up to Gina and said "Let me have a look at your hand"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 am

When Aurelie awoke it was in brief spells, long enough to notice that Gina and Dollface weren't there, and that they had given her strict instructions not to leave. She could only obey, since she was afraid to go outside at the moment for fear of less friendly beings lurking outside. Though she got the distinct feeling that she was not alone anyways. She laid her head against the pillow, and pulled the blanket around her shoulders again.

(Rofl she has a lurker...someone do something. XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 am

(If Gina finds out anyone broke into her house. It ain't gonna be pretty.)

Gina stretched out her hand. "Don't bother bringing out the anaesthesia." She said proudly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 pm

(Well she'll probably be pissed anyway, anyone want to play Riddler? >_>)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 am

(humm im not very good a t rping as male's i did rp as atlas from bioshock once)
Midday examined Gina's hand , "you need a few stiches alrigth , i'll have you pacthed up quicker than you can say Ouch" Midday beamed at her and tunred round and picked up the suture then stiched up Gina's hand closeing her wounds. "Good as new" Midday said then reached into the pocket of her coat , and pulled something out " do you want a lolipop" Midday said as she reaved the lolipop
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 pm

(I'm not good at RPing as genious and egocentric male. Sad But I think you make a great Riddler Dani)

Gina grinned and reached for the lollypop. If Dolly trusts her then I'm sure it's not poisoned.
"Wow thanks Dr. Midday. If I had know they you where giving candy I would have come before." She popped it into her mouth.
There was a beeping sound comming from Gina's coat. She reached into her pocket and took out a tiny device. "It's my security alarm." she explained. "Maybe Aurelie activated it."
She continued licking carelessly.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:01 pm

(HAHA XD I have talent for it, mostly because I live with a female embodiment of him (my neice) So hehe I can always do it if you guys are having them head back)

For Edward Nigma getting into the hidey hole that that brat Gina called a hideout had been easy, he knew they were heading back but he hadn't seem them heading out, and was suprised when he arrived that the only resident was a petite girl he had seen wandering around his trophies quite often. She was asleep and though she had looked up at him, obscured in shadow of course, once during his time in the room she had simply mumbled to herself and gone back to sleep. There were times he noticed that she wound cringe, apparently in the grips of a nightmare, that seemed to get worse each time Strange made one of his announcement. He had not heard of this girl, she wasn't in the prison uniform, and she wasn't a super villain so who was she? Perhaps the brat would answer this question when she returned, he tapped his fingers against the table lightly, wondering when the girl would return. And if he perhaps had time to raid her fridge.

(Because this is the first time He'd think about eating...HE'S BORED DAMNIT. >_>)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 pm

"your very welcome Miss, if you want some more candy come back any time" Midday said and picked up her plastic black skull that was on the gurney she turend to gina and opend the skulls mouth, at first nogthig happend then she shook it and candy came out of its mouth "heres some for the road i have to get back to work now" Midday said and closed the skulls mouth then whent into another room, Dollface looked at the candy on the gurny and picked up some of it and left the rest for Gina.
"Now your hand is fixed up we should head back , i dont want Aurelie to worry" Dollface smilled at gina and placed a lolipop in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 am

"Yeah I guess you're right." Gina took the rest of the candy and headed outside with Doll Face.
She looked around and spotted a car. "Come on Doll." She motioned to it.
The windows where broken and it was clearly was lacking pieces, like most of the very few cars in Arkaham.
"Let's see if it still works." Gina sat in the drivers seat and ducked down to mess with wires. The engine started and Gina sat up proudly. "Hop in. I'll try not to crash it."
"I'm surplised it even has an engine." Said Doll Face.
"Yeah me too. But they might have taken the breaks." She laughed and changed the subject. "Your friend, Dr. Midday. She's a mysterious one isn't she? Never seen her before."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:16 am

"She is, i dont know much about her we only meet a few times in the Arkham she use to work there, mostly she keeps her head down in arkham city she's hideing from Strange" Dollface said then whent quite for a bit " Also she spends alot of time with another Doctor, she's kind of his assistant" Dollface added she could see that they were nearely at Gina's hideout Dollface just hope Aurelie was alrigth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midday was working in the medical center putting away medical suplise's she got the feeling she was forgetting something, then it dawned on her Dollface's firend looked alot like someone she was suppost to be scareing

Flashback

"this woman is immune to my fear toxin if you see her i want you to get her back for me" He said and held out a picture of the woman
"Leave it to me Jonathan" Midday said

end flashback

"oh Fiddlesticks" Midday said outloud
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 am

"Well when it comes to Dr. Strange we all hide." Gina smiled. Except me.
They stopped outside the alley. Lucky for them the brakes did work.
Gina opened the door as usually and let Doll Face in. They walked into the room where Aurelie was and found an unexpected guest.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" Gina screamed and then saw her fridge half opened. "You miserable little...." She continued mumbling while heading for the fridge. "YOU ATE THE WHOLE CAKE!!!!!"
Ed on the other hand was calmly eating a slice of cake. He went straight to the point. "Who is she?" She pointed to Aurelie who was scrubbing her eyes. Gina was very pissed but she thought before answering.
Well for once I know something he doesn't. I better tell nothing. "I know nothing. Now. GET OUT!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:10 am

(OMG I NEARLY DIED LAUGHING WITH THAT.)

Aurelie awoke with a jolt at the sound of Gina's screaming, she looked to the red haired girl and realized she was pointing at someone that was not her. She turned to see a tall thin man, calmly eating cake. As she poked her head up just as he pointed to her. "Who is she?"
He asked with a frown. Gina replied with "I know nothing. NOW GET YOU"

"Are you this courteous to all your guests Ms. Gray?" He did his best 'do you think I give a sh*t grin' and finished the last bite of cake. He frowned as he caught sight of the girl who was staring at him, her eyes were brown. "Well maybe I'll just ask the suspect in question?" He frowned. Gina looked at the girl a look on her face seemed to transmit her words without her saying anything.

"I..the better question is 'Who are you?" He frowned as the girl directed questioning to him. A clever ruse.

"Do you know him Miss Gina?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 am

(LOLThat evil Ed, he probably knew that sweets are Gina's favorites.)

"Are you this courteous to all your guests Ms. Gray?" Ed grinned.
Gina felt her body boil and she growled as he slowly ate the last bit . Ed continued talking but with Aurelie.
"Dolly....I swear I'm gonna make him pay someday." She said to Doll Face while shoving her hands into her pockets.
"Do you know him Miss Gina?" Aurelie gently asked. Gina turned and looked at Aurelie. "First of all. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM. Yes unfortunately I know him, he's the creppy man from the proyection." She glared at Ed. "What's wrong ed? Is your butt sore from sitting all day? Needed a walk? How about you walk away from here!!" Gina walked behind Doll Face. "Make him go away Dolly..." She said in a childish whimper.
"Oh you can't stand against me? Need your buddy to do it for you? Am I really that hard to beat?" Ed said mockingly. Gina grew red and jumped on top of him knocking Ed out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Dollface watched on as Gina Ed out of the chair, and they started to figth or wresle, she considerd comeing to Gina's aid or at the very least seprateing the Two, but the spectacl was rather fun to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midday was changeing her oufit quickly, she wanted to follow her firend that way she could scare her target she mentaly cursed her self for not recogniseing Gina sooner , once she was changed into her demonic form she headed out luckily she didnt have to wait very long till she spotted Gina and Dollface in a car, she followed them and waited till they whent inside Midday looked througth the window of Gina's hideout she could see Gina and the riddler figthing and Dollface eating some candy and another woman she wasnt sure of
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 am

Aurelie watched her eyes wide as Gina pounced the man. Her expression incredibly confused as she moved to stand slightly behind dollface.

Riddle grabbed Gina by the shoulders, the girl being relatively small he was able to throw her off long enough to get up. Before she attempted to jump him again THis time he managed to stay up but after throwing her back he stuck his arm out, on her forehead keeping her at a distance as he looked to the brown haired girl.
"Do be so kind as to tell me her name," His eyes directed to Aurelie as Gina swatted at him.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU." Growled the petite woman he grinned.
Aurelie stepped out from behind Dollface.
"You like puzzles right?" She said softly. He nodded. "Then let's see if you can guess it?"
He frowned, wondering what the girl would come up with.
"What name is French and golden?" He frowned in thought. He assumed the feminen versions would need to be applied.
"Aurelie." She nodded.
"Ah Very good, at least you know the meaning of your own name...now why are you here?"
Aurelie's eyes grew wide at the question, she couldn't answer herself.
"That is an answer I do not know." She said averting her eyes...that was when she began to feel as though they were not alone..
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 am

Gina soon realized she had lost the battle. She took advantage that Ed was distracted with Aurelie and stepped on his foot.
"Well I'll leave you two riddle fans, I'm out." She headed outside."This is the last time I let some random stranger into my house!" The war would continue another time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:06 am

Dollface followed Gina outside "perhaps you should invest in a better security system" she said and smilled at Gina "where too now?" she continued.
Midday whatched from the shadows it was a bad idear trying to scare some one when she was unpreared, she put on her black mask her eyes where glowing one was red the other was black as nigth, she was wearing a black torn dress and long black clawsif only i remered to pick up my sythe
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 am

"I was planning to anyway. One that is activated by notes of my violin." Gina smiled at the idea. "But for now... how about we take a bit of advantage and wreck Riddler's place. I finally found where it is." She suggested.
Soon she was invaded by the feeling of being watched. It was a common feeling in Arkaham City clearly marked by the posters around. So she just ignored it and headed for the car.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 am

"rigth that sounds like a plan , althougth im not sure im in Edwards bad books at the moment because i aciddently got rid of some of his trophies long story i dont want to anger him more perhaps i should stay out of it" Dollface said then shruged her shoulders and got into the car. Midday saw them get into the car they where going over to the riddlers hideout thats great i can make my move there once ive seprated them
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 pm

"Well you already messed with Cat...perhaps you could just stay outside and guard." Gina knew that it was a bad idea to mess with someone like Riddler, but didn't care. "I used to be respectful to Cat, but seeing her tied up like that was tempting." She giggled remembering her face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

"ok thats a good idear, and i never use to repect her and after what she did to Two-Face i started to resent her" Dollface said and looked at the car window while they speed througth the streets of Arkham City, soon they where near the riddlers hideout.
Midday had heaed back to the medical center to collect all the items she neeeded she then changed into a white dress and chaned her eyes and hair back to normal, "i'll start with the annoying imposible questions and riddles and take it from there" Midday said outloud, then she heaed over to the riddlers hideout Gina was already inside and Dollface was gaurding the door outside excelent, she walked over to Dollface.
"Hi" she said and smilled, Dollface just rolled her eyes and said "took you long enougth"
"WHAT" Midday said rather suprised, then Dollface steped out of the way to let Midday enter the riddlers hideout.
"when your done i will be waiting for you both rigth here" Dollface said and smilled, Midday could see Dollface knew more than she was lettting on but she wasnt sure how she had known what She was planneing, she smilled back at Dollface and procced into the riddlers hideout
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:49 am

It wasn't easy but Gina managed to go into the heart of Riddler's hideout. She had picked up a steel pipe along the and was now holding it tightly as she looked at the monitors. By destroying his monitors I would be doing other's a favour. But what's the fun of that.
She raised the pipe and hit his chair furiously. "Break into my house and eat my cake will ya!" She laughed hysterically as the chair became deformed. She then took a few papers and teared them and spread them all along the room. Finally she picked up the remains of the chair and threw them at the floor boards bellow, breaking them. "Well well what do we have here..." She jumped down and looked around. There where what seemed to be train tracks. "Weirdos be weird." She shrugged and headed out.
The place seemed eerie with the silence and sickly green glow. She continued without care clearly unaware that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next