Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:31 am

“Gina pull it now” Doll face said.As plomised she pulled the lever and looked at the monitor. She jumped and squealed, the plan had worked so far. Gina turned to Aurelie and saw that she wasn't very amused. Gina sighed and kneeled beside her and smiled. "Don't worry no one has been hurt..."she assured and stood up, but she then thought. Yet
Soon the radio turned on again. “You can come in now Gina, Aurelie stay where you are this could get bad.”
“Don’t order me around” Gina said rather annoyed. She liked hanging out with Doll Face but it irritaded her to be treated as a sidekick. She turned to Aurelie before heading out "You heard her, stay here. Hurting the innocent isn't our thing."
Gina walked across and stood besides Doll Face.
"You? This isn't your area of expertice." Batman was somewhat surplised.
"I'm anywhere the party is." Gina replied.
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 am

Para you need to be more nicer to Gina she's are firend not a toy for you to play with Dalia said ,
she's your firend not mine, i dont have firends Paradoxica replyied keeping an eye on batman.
sure you do Para you have me and Mr Dent and what about , your bo...." Dalia started but was cut of by Paradoxica
He's not my firend now focus Paradoxica said then Dollface snapped back to reality
"i hope your prepared for a figth im sure catwoman will be here soon" Dollface said to Gina and smilled.
Back to top Go down
https://waking-dream.forumotion.com
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 am

Gina smiled back but wasn't too sure about it. A life in the streets had thought her to defend herself in many ways...but she usually avoided prolonged fights cause they bored her. Doll Face was counting on her though, she couldn't back down.
She stretched out and grinned, it wasn't going to hurt anyway. "Let's take care of bussiness." She said.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Aurelie had remained hidden, but stuck her head out to get a look at the one they called Batman, He seemed to be good at making people angry...maybe he was a bad guy. She didn't know, but he seemed to catch sight of her, they stared at eachother for a moment before she shrank back, as Gina and dollface went about the task of questioning him.
"I...Miss Gina...Miss dollface....Can I ask you something?" They turned to look at the girl.
"You really should stay hidden Aurelie." Came a quip from the Bat. She looked confused. She assumed he heard her name when Dollface was ordering them around, and being that she was the only other person around he had deduced who she was. Didn't take much detective work there.

"I...just, what did he...and this Catwoman do to make you so mad?" She paused "Shouldn't we listen to their side of the story?"

"Wow you really are rainbows and sunshine." Remarked Gina with a frown.

She shrunk back. "forget I asked. She said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"Yes, but it wont take long it willbe a quick figth" Dollface said and nodded at Gina , Dollface knew Gina didnt like to figth that much but she was good at slowing people down and that would definetly help with takeing down catwoman, the Dollface turend to Aurelie and said "sure he did nothing to me but what he and catwoman did to Mr Dent wasn’t nothing he was, angry and humiliated then he was upset with me and stormed off” , then she tured to Gina and said "we should probaly hide untill catwoman arives"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 am

"Yes we should." Gina nodded. "This will be fun. Come on Miss Rainbow let's hide." She gently pushed Aurelie back into her hiding spot.
"She shouldn't take long. Nothing more reliable than thugs to spread a rumor." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 am

Dollface went to the secret room with Gina and looked at the security terminals, it wasn’t long until she spotted catwoman on the screen.
“Gina she's here” she turned round and said to her , then Dollface pulled out the remote at pushed a button and the big iron front door unlocked allowing Catwoman inside, she walked right to to the cage batman was in. “Well well look what the cat dragged in, how did you end up in there” Catwoman mocked
“You have to get out of here its a trap Dol..” he said but was cut of mid sentence as Dollface sprang out of the secret room and lunged towards catwoman, Catwoman quickly dodged out of the way however she wasn’t quick enough, as Dollface turned round and landed a high kick on her, Catwoman stumbled backwards but got up quickly, “I don’t know who you are and what your problem is but your asking for trouble” Catwoman said and ran at Dollface with her hands out stretched revealing her sharp metal claws, Dollface quickly span around to the right to dodge her then she ran over towards Gina “Gina a little help please” Dollface said with Catwoman chasing her. “Alrigth keep your head on” Gina said and through some of her sharpened jacks down onto the floor in front of Catwoman, it wasn’t enough to injure her but it did cause her to fall down backwards, Gina started to burst out laughing she held her sides as she laughed so hard, while catwoman was down Dollface took this opportunity, to get one up on her she turned around quickly and jumped onto Catwoman and roughly grabbed her head and brought her head up and before Catwoman could respond Dollface smashed her head into the concrete floor, knocking her out cold, once Catwoman was out she looked over to Gina who stared at her slightly nervously upon reflection she decided, that it was a bit extreme but it was the easiest way to end the fight quickly the longer the fight went on there was more chance of someone getting seriously injured.
I wont apologise for doing what’s necessary, to protect everyone Paradoxica said, Dollface picked up Catwoman tied her up and attached her to a chain that was dangling from the ceiling
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Aurelie peeked out from her hiding place, shaken from the previous fight, she ventured out as they finished. "Miss Dollface..." She said softly "I'm sorry I didn't know she hurt your friend." The red haired woman frowned at her.
"what are you doing here anyway? How did someone sweet enough to give me diabetes wind up in this place." She shook her head and Aurelie replied with "I don't Know..."

She looked at the bound catwoman. "So what are you going to do with her now?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Gina stretched her arms high. "Let's break the kitty piñata!" she screamed and laughed. A laugh that sounded somewhat sinister with the echo.
Aurelie seemed uncomfortable by the idea. "Dolly this is your plan, what now." Gina grinned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Dollface walked over to her and kicked Catwoman roughly in the stomach, which cause her to cry out in pain “Ow what was that for”
“That’s was for Mr Dent” Dollface said and pointed at her.
“So you work for Harvey, Well he got what he deserved” Catwoman said calmly, but this angered Dollface further she was going to hit her again but figured she wasn’t worth the effort, she turned round to Gina and said "Do what you want with her im contet to just let her rot in here"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:38 am

"Alright then." Gina walked around catwoman. "I have good news and bad news. Bad news is..." Catwoman interrupted.
"Shouldn't you start with the good news?" Gina continued. "Neither of us are gonna let you down."
"The good news is that you get a nice make over!" She looked through her pockets.
"You're really inmature. How do you even survive here?" Catwoman purred.
"You obviously haven't met Miss Rainbow." Gina replied with a frown. "Ah HA!" She revealed some markers and her hand with cuts. "Oops I gotta organize my pockets." Gina began to write on Catwoman's face as she wiggled around. "Hold still d**n it!" She drew a few swirls on her cheecks along other doodles and wrote on her forhead. "Gina....was HERE!!!" She read out loud as she wrote it.
Catwoman was irritaded..."You'll regret it Gina." she warned. "It was worth it." Gina affirmed and took Catwoman's goggles off and put them on herself. "How do you even see in these things." She turned to DollFace. "We better get out here now. Comming along Aurelie?"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 am

Aurelie stiffled a laugh...at the very least it could have ended worse, the woman could be dead. She followed after Gina and Dollface, and Aurelie reached to check Gina's hand. "What on earth do you have in your pockets to do that much?" She asked as examined the cuts and they came to a stop. "Razor blades?" Gina grinned.
"Probably." Aurelie fumbled around in the pocket of her petticoat she managed to keep a few bandages but didn't have any disinfectant. She frowned. "I can bandage your hand, or at least treat it...but do you know where we might be able to get disinfectant?" She looked at dollface for an answer.

(If nothing else Aurelie will be good for making sure Gina's wounds get bandaged."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 am

"I like the new look catwoman you should keep it" she said to catwoman the whent to the security room, and grabed the tape with the rcording of evrything that happernd then she ,walked over to Batman who was looking at her furiously, she walked right up to the bars, and smilled rigth at him her face only inches apart from his, she her hands on her hips and said “Humm what to do with you, I might kill you or kiss ya , but I think I’ll do neither I wi..” Dollface was cut off as, Batman quickly reached through the bars to try and grab her, however she was too quick and managed to jump backwards just in time, she shook her head at him and waging her finger at him “That’s a big No No mister, and to think I was just about to let you go” she said then pressed a butoon on a remote that dropped the bars freeeing him. then she left with Gina and Aurelie, once outside
"I can bandage your hand, or at least treat it...but do you know where we might be able to get disinfectant?" Aurelie looked at dollface for an answer.
"i keep medical supplies in my hideout theres some dissinfacent there" she said to Aurelie
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 am

Gina thought a bit. "Hold on Dolly, I don't think we should not go to your place yet. First of all..." She pointed to Aurelie. "I don't think the thugs hanging around your place will welcome her like gentlemen. And Catwoman could try to hunt us down. We can take care of her but it would be unsafe...and irritating. I think we should stay in my place till we figure out what to do with..."
The speakers made a loud noise and a familiar voice was heard.
"All prisoners must surrender themselves for full psychiatric examination when requested. Failure to surrender will be met with extreme force followed by a level 9 and 10 psychiatric profiling. " It said.
"He sure loves to repeat himself. " Gina remarked.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 am

Aurelie felt her head begin to throb at the sound of the voice over the loud speaker. She looked to Gina and Doll face as the pain subsided rubbing her temples in an attempt to stop it. "He sure loves to repeat himself." Gina remarked, and Aurelie looked confused at the red haired woman began leading them towards her own hide out. "Who is that? She asked, she knew the voice from somewhere but didn't know exactly where, everything before waking up in this place was a blank slate. But somehow that Voice tried to jog memories her mind didn't want to remember.

"And what is he talking about profiling?" As they walked through an alleyway her eyes set upon a large green question mark painted on the wall...apparently the person leaving them wasn't stuck in just one territory.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 am

Gina began to climb up a ladder. "The doctor in charge of this place. As for the profiles....I'm not sure. I think it's his own way of saying torture. I have never been there."
"CAUSE YOU'RE A LOST CASE." A voice said making Gina stop. "And don't even try knocking out the projector,. It is well hidden this time." The voice came from an image in the wall, it looked at an old movie but in a green tone and lot's of question marks. The man shown was dressed in a suit with question marks and a matching bowler hat.
"Shut up Riddler. Let's go girls." Gina said and motioned the others to keep climbing.
He must have a lot of time to install all these gizmos...and since when does he have microfones?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am

"sure but the thugs round my place are gaurds that Two-face lent me they prottect the area, so it is safe but i suppos it would be better if we whent to your place that way when catwoman brakes out and hunts us down , she wont messe up my place, good plan Gina" Paradoxica gave gina a twisted smile. "The doctor in charge is hugo strange , he's a nasty man best to avoid him alltogther, and psychiatric profiling bascily means he sits you down and asks you alot of personal questions, abot your past ect that you probaly dont want to talk about , ive been its not fun but i wanted to analys Strange and with him being locked up in his tower i figured the easyiest way would be to go to him" Dollface said and nodded at Aurelie then there was the voice of The riddler as there was a projoection of him on the wall, Dollface igonred him and contiued to clime
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Aurelie looked at the projection confused "Um...who are you?"
Gina Groaned "Don't get him started, we'll be here for hours." She said instead option to grab Aurelie's wrist and pulled her along. Gina instead motioning to ignore him. She nodded, and walked slowly behind them. "I'll explain later."
"DON'T IGNORE ME." Shouted the man on the projector. Gina growled. Dollface was just behind Aurelie, but pulled the girl to the side sensing that there was probably about to be an exchange of words at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 pm

"Oh boo hoo. The wittle baby is crying fur some attention?" Gina made a crying gesture with her hands. "Well we don't GIVE A D**M YOU FREAK!!" She turned away from him and continued to lead them. Aurelie kept looking back.
They jumped at a few rooftops and stopped above a dark alley. "I'm surplised you could keep up Miss Rainbow." Gina said.
"I have plactice." She replied. They climbed down into the alley, Gina lead them behind one of the trash bins and opened a trap door inside. "In here." She motioned. "And I hope you have no microphones on. They explode here." She grinned.
They walked downstair and entered a long hallway with a door at the end.
Aurelie was nervous. "This place is full of traps." Gina nodded. "I bought the best security. It won't hurt you all while I'm here and if I don't say so." They continued walking and again they stopped halfway. Aurelie stared at the wall..."Where does this lead to?"
Doll face and Gina faced each other. "Uh that's the hidden door to my home. But we might get a visit from Catwoman. We better stay in the Guest room...Uh... How did you know?" Gina asked.
"I'm not sure..." She replied . "Well I might let you in someday." Gina smiled.
They continued to the last door and Gina opened it with a key. The room had a few old chairs around a plastic table, a small TV and a couch.
"Yeah I don't get many visits." She laughed. "There's food over there, feel free to grab a bit." She pointed to a small pantry in the corner.
Aurelie aproached it slowly. Gina whispered to Doll Face. "I have a bad feeling about her."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"what do you mean??" Dollface looked at Gina confused , she never got a bad feeling about Aurelie , sure she was out of place but she didnt think there was anything wrong with her. maby Gina was abit paranoide about new people she thougth to her self and waited for Gina's reply
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 am

"Well remember when I broke into Arkaham Asylum?" Doll Face nodded. "I was actually looking for a friend. So I stole some Patient Files....There was one in particular...I think she's been to Arkaham Asylum. But I don't know, I must be paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 am

"humm" Dollface said then thougth about it, she dosent like strange maby she really is from the asylum
"maby she is from Arkham Asylum but so am i , its not necicarely a bad thing , anyway it donsent really matter who a person was but who they are now, and she seems harmless enougth, in any case lets keep the fact Aurelie maby from the asylum a secret for now, we dont know how she would react to it" Dollface contiued
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:20 am

Gina thought for a moment. Doll Face wasn't exactly an angel...but mostly due to Paradoxica.
"I guess we should. It's best we let her be. Remembering her old self could be painfull." She whispered and sat down on the couch.
Outside a cat could be heard. "Ugh that must Catwoman's pet. Hopefully it's owner must be far away."
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 am

Aurelie grabbed a cake and something to drink from the kitchen and came back to the room where Dollface and Gina was she surveyed the locations of the various traps and watched as the woman talked between themselves. "That man on the projector screen...you don't like him very much Miss Gina?"
"Simple answer, no one likes him very much." She replied with a frown.
"But won't ignoring him just make him try and come after you?"
"Probably. But I don't really care." replied the red haired woman as Aurelie fell into a nearby chair, it was comfortable, she hadn't sat in anything that comfortable for a while. In the calm she realized how tired she was, and before she knew it she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Dollface looked over at Aurelie who was fast asleep how could anyone think she was bad news dollface thougth to her self and poked Gina, then pointed at Aurelie "look over there shes asleep , shes all tuckerd out awww" Dollface said and giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next