Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Tatiana growled at them all and muttered "Joker is gonna be pissed"
Riddler stood up "Well what do we do now hm, come on Cress you're the one with the plan here" he mocked
She thought for a second and snapped her fingers "I got it......we forget the Bat.......find Crane...and plan an escape"
Riddler burst out laughing "How are we going do that, many have tried and failed And if you can't even capture the Bat...HOW DO YOU PLAN TO ESCAPE ARKHAM CITY"!
Tatiana sighed and sat on the ground
"I.....don't know" Aurelie was surprised to see her show signs of sadness so she approached her in an attempt to console her
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 am

No one except Gina could escape Arkham City, but it was a secret she liked to keep to herself. Maybe I could arrange a nice payment for my secret exit... She thought.
"Oh Eddy....are you sure about that?" Gina smiled. "Looks like I know something you don't. Again. I'll leave you three, I don't want Bat's attention. Aurelie if you are still alive tomorrow we should meet for that game." She said and waved to them. It was best to leave them wondering. Gina sprinted out of the large room and headed for an exit.
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 am

Aurelie nodded with a grin. "Game?" Edward asked curiously
"She said it involved a bit spotlight." She said abssently.
"And...you didn't know who the bat was?" Riddler asked curiously "Exactly...who are you?" He asked softly

"I don't know..." she sighed looking to crescent.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:37 am

Tatiana interrupted
"I've got a plan......Aurelie go find Crane, I need to speak with him" Tatiana instructed with sadness in her eyes
"Eddie, you an I are going to....have to work.....together" she growled with hate for her own idea
Eddie raised a brow
"Before you say any smart ass remark I'm not going to kill you...unless you try something" she smirked
Tatiana looked up at the Arkham city sign And then a ray of moonlight hit her skin
"but first....I need to....take care of a few things, take a few hours for yourself guys.....I'll contact you later" she was soon running off towards Ivys lair
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 am

Aurelie nodded, wondering what the sadness in Crescents eyes meant.

She headed towards the medical building, perhaps Crane would be there, she was looking for him.. The man seemed weary of her. Why did she send her after him?
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 am

Tatiana walked towards the familiar steel door and tapped it lightly
It gave out a loud buzz and opened, the smell of dried blood blocked her nose as she saw him leaning casually against the control panel, he looked good with his muscular torso covered in scars, Crescent had a thing for men with scars
He rubbed his palm over his smooth head and turned to her
"Glad you could come Tatiana" he grinned
"I said I would didn't I Zsasz"? She said with a dry tone
"Something troubling you"? Zsasz asked as he made his way over to her
She backed off slightly "Nothing....I was so close....The Bat...he -"
"Escaped, I know....unfortunately he does that, but we'll get him....and will place his pointy head on our cabinet" Zsasz laughed placing his strong arm around her, Crescent could feel the cuts against her skin and it made her shiver with pure lust
"Victor....I-I need your help....." She said turning her body to face him "There's one little problem I need to take care of"
"And problems can be eliminated with the right force" He replied
"There's......a girl.....a girl I can't quite put my finger on....Aurelie Gilbert....she's taken a shine to Crane...and he has to her....I know it's not in my nature but...I'm concerned for her" Tatiana looked out of the window into the night and saw the medical facility
"Why do you care for her Tatiana"? Zsasz raised a brow
".....I think she's in danger, Crane will most likely try to get under her skin...it's his twisted game"! She sighed and kicked a chair across the room, Zsasz approached her and looked into her eyes
"We'll do whatever it takes" he grinned pulling his knife out from his pocket
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 pm

There was a shift in the shadows, just outside the church door, Crane frowned at her, she jumped from the sudden movement.
"Scare you?" He grinned something about that smile, like a wolf eyeing it's prey. something in him got a joy from that. This petite woman, this was the first time she had seen him without Riddler at her side, he had taken the same attraction to her as he had...but of course thier minds worked differently.

"Oh I uh..." He frowned as Aurelie stammered "No..it's just. Miss Crescent asked me to find you...says she has a plan...something...about escape." She sighed.
"Well that's something you probably deserve...tell me...Miss..Aurelie was it? What did you do to wind up here?" She found her back against the wall.
"I don't know....I..." One of the generic announcements, went over the loadspeaker, Aurelie held her head when the noise and the pain stopped Crane had his hands on either side of her head.

He remembered those whimpers...one cell down.
--

Riddler didn't like sending Aurelie away, the attachment he had developed to the woman in such a short time had been quite puzzling to him. But Crescent would protest, so he was busy at his computer, attempting to locate both information on Aurelie and possible exits. There was, according to the blueprints of the city, an exit quite near to his location...his hideout, and he had smacked himself for not attempting to find it.

When he finally managed to locate any information on his second subject....he was quite suprised.

Most of the file was locked...he would have to break several layers of incription but the most visible and easily accessed file was a death certificate, filed with severals others, signed by Hugo Strange.

Labeled as a lab accident in the report he had stated that the body was 'missing' or damaged beyond identification along with several other interns, and a few nurses. The accident was stated to have taken place at Arkham.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 am

Crescent And Zsasz had slashed their way through inmates and soon they were stood outside the large medical building
"Okay Zsasz I'll do the talking" She said placing her pale bloodied hands on the door, there was a loud metallic creak and the door was opened Zsasz followed behind her throwing his knife back And forth in each hand.
Crescent reached Cranes office and kicked opened the door to find Aurelie And Crane staring into each others eyes
"What the hell is going on"! Tatiana growled
"Tatiana...Aurelie here came to collect me...she said you plan on escaping" Crane said trying to look as innocent as possible
Aurelie's heart dropped when she saw Zsasz emerge from the shadows
"Oh Doctor...you're always in the wrong place at the right time" Zsasz grinned clutching his knife in his fist
"Victor...no...we need them alive" Crescent snapped placing her arm out in front of him, Zsasz backed down...he knew how dangerous she was and he had a deep love and respect for her
"Of course Tatiana" He replied
"Now...you were a little longer than I'd hoped...Nigma And the redhead are waiting....and we don't have long until the Bat will figure out what we're doing" Tatiana said circling both Aurelie And Jonathan like a hungry dog
"I don't see how we are going to escape" Jonathan frowned
Crescent pressed herself against him And growled "You follow my lead"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am

Aurelie nodded "So...I...what is the plan?" There was a chirp of feedback as Edward chimed in over the P.A. "Actually there is a conviently located passage on the blueprints that would lea out of Arkham city...near my hideout" He said his voice cocky. "Oh...and Aurelie...did you know that Hugo Strange has had you declared legally dead?" Her eyes widened at that...confused....how was she here if he had wanted her dead enough to forge a death certificate.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:51 am

Crescent looked at Aurelie And saw the shock in her eyes
"Hugo has always been one to hold grudges, but don't worry.....I'll be chewing his face off next time" She grinned
Zsasz looked over at Riddlers tower and began to twitch
"I.....I should go" he stammered rushing for the door
"Victor....wait"! Crescent yelled after him, but he was gone she turned to Crane And Aurelie
"Meet me back at Riddlers tower....or else" she growled And chased after Zsasz
The cold wind hit Crescents face as she saw Him curled in the corner holding his knife
As she approached her turned And tried to slash her, she dodged and grabbed his arms
"Victor....it's ok....you can do this" she reassured him
He struggled And pinned her down
"Cre....Crescent.....help me" He pleaded holding the knife to her throat
She looked into his sad eyes and knocked the knife away from her throat
She lifted her head and kissed him
"There.....now....we must go" she smiled and Zaasz smiled back
"Tat-Tatiana....I..." he hesitated "......never mind" he helped her up and they walked through the cold night toward Riddlers tower. Crescent wondered what Zsasz was going to say...And for the first time in ages she felt something other than anger And despair...and whatever it was....it terrified her.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 am

Crane grabbed her arm, pulling her towards Riddlers hideout. "You must have done something...impressive..." He eyed her "You don't seem the type to...manage to anger anyone like him..." his expression was dark, fascinated. Aurelie's was terrified...he seemed to draw something from that.

"I don't know...I really don't remember anything from before...before I woke up in Arkham city." Crane eyed her believing that answer, and realizing that it might be of use...whatever had occured was traumatizing enough for her to repress the memories...perhaps...there would be a use to digging them up? Perhaps that was a job Edward Nigma would tackle though.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:25 am

Tatiana and Zsasz walked towards the tower, the snow had started to stop And the early signs of morning were approaching
"Victor....you can't keep attacking people it could cost you your life" She sighed
He looked at her with affectionate eyes And nodded
"I'm trying" he muttered, Crescent taught him how to control himself around her back at Arkham Asylum And he respected her greatly
"It's best you wait here Zsasz.....I need to talk to Nigma" She smiled opening the cold metal door
Zsasz watched the door close and the flowing White hair gone from his sight
"....Be safe" he grinned
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Nigma heard the door opening, the sound of footsteps. He had hoped it was Aurelie, but he assumed from the way the footsteps sounded that it was Crescent, she had a way of sounding like a wolf stalking it's prey, even when she merely walking.

He watched his security cameras, seeing her approaching.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 pm

She entered the building and mockingly blew a kiss to the security camera, she proceeded upstairs to see Nigma looking out of the window
"..Honey I'm home" she smirked "Sorry to disappoint you Eddie....but I'm not Aurelie"
Edward looked at her and raised a brow
"Where is she." he asked sternly
"She and Crane are on there way here as we speak" Crescent noticed a change in Riddlers expression it looked like jealousy
"Oh....before you mutter on Eddie....I've got Zsasz outside....he can help up" she smiled
"ARE YOU CRAZY, He'll kill us all" Riddler panicked although it was clear that he only cared for Aurelies safety
"Trust me.....it'll be fine" Tatiana said patting his shoulder "I won't let anything happen to the girl"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 am

He frowned "You seem intent on causing trouble miss grey." He glared at her from his computer desk "Why send Aurelie to fetch Crane?" He eyed her curiously. Why indeed? Crane's expressions while around Aurelie were curious, almost strangely attracted. And He was certain that learning about her 'faked death' had only added to the morbid curiosity of scarecrow...it had for him.

---

Aurelie and Crane moved trhough the streets silently. Hoping perhaps that she could avoid notice from the other inmates, Crane didn't seem to have that fear.

"You aren't afraid of the other inmates are you Doctor Crane?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 am

Tatiana scoffed and looked into Edwards eyes
"Look Hun you and I both know im always up to no good, but today I'm feeling a little....different.....did you know it's mating season for wolves" she teased
Riddler began to look uneasy
"Haha, just kidding.....the look on your face.....priceless" she sniggered
"You're not funny Grey" he mumbled
"look....the plan is....we get in to strangeys tower and unlock the front gate, simples" she grinned
"Oh....and the Bat won't stand a chance against all of us" she added confidently hoping Riddler would be in favour of the idea.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 am

"I find it amusing that you think it that easy..." He chuckled "And might I ask about the other question, Why send Aurelie to fetch Crane? You know he's dangerous, Gina might have been a better choice." He chuckled the thought being that the woman got on his nerves far more than any others.

"But still...showing up Strange is something I've longed to do for a while now."

--

They arrived at Riddlers hideout, Aurelie opened the door, listening for Edward, hoping that Tatiana hadn't gotten violent.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 am

"I sent her because.....Crane has strange bond with her...I needed to investigate"
Crescent leaned against the wall and fiddled with her long hair
"...hmm...at least he's happy" she whispered to herself
Riddler examined her and then noticed that Crane and Aurelie were standing in the doorway
Tatiana looked at Aurelie and smiled
"Hello you two" Crane nodded "did we miss anything"?
Tatiana did not reply, she turned her head and looked out of the window
"Not really, Crescent here was just going through her ...... Plan" he sniggered
Crescent turned sharply and everyone expected another brawl
"Sit down....all of you.....now" she said sternly
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Gina had now arrived her home/hideout. She changed into her orange Pj's jumped into bed. Even though she couldn't feel the strain of her overworked muscles she felt it was time to get some shut eye.The day was the best time to sleep there in Arkham City especially if she didn't want to miss the "fun" in the night. She looked into the dark room and thought.
I helped capture batman twice. I robbed some houses. Drew on Catwoman. Saved a man. Killed some guards. What kinda crazy person would want to go back to the boring old Gotham? Here we are already in Jail. What can Batz do? Beat us all up every day?
She laughed. This is the best place in the world. She closed her unknowingly tired eyes and snored her way into heavy sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 am

Aurelie sat down on a rather cushy ottoman that Edward had placed conviently close to her. Crane eyed Crescent. She didn't know alot about their relationship but he sat down beside Aurelie and Crescent didn't seem to react the way he expected it.

"So what is this plan?" Aurelie asked curiously.
"I believe you were saying something about Strange's tower?" Edward asked, his voice mocking.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Crescent smirked and stood proudly in front of them, her hands on hips
"Yes, you see we all have our own uhhh skills, and combined...we are unstoppable"
She bit her lip and fiddled with her knife
"Crane, you and I will head towards the entrance and I'll take down any hostile forces, after that's taken care of you will inject a large dose of hallucinogen into the ventilation system, causing mass panic for the other guards.....Riddler you are going to be our mole....disguise yourself as one of stranges hehe survivors and head up to his office, Aurelie you and I will crawl through the vents and while Strange is distracted by Riddler...we launch an ambush, once he's dead we release the switch and release everyone in Arkham....then.....who knows...maybe I'll head somewhere tropical....kill some natives" she laughed
And turned back to face the group
"Oh and Zsasz will be taking care of things on the ground, making sure the bat doesn't follow us"
Tatiana perched on the window and looked at the moon
"So...... Whaddya think" she grinned seductively
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Aurelie stared at her hands uncertainly. "Isn't this...a prison? If that's so...we must have done something worthy of being here...myself included...If we break out...won't they just put us back?" She asked curiously, eyeing Crescent. Crane watched her curiously, his blue eyes watching her nervous shake, Riddler's eyes were surveying her as well.

"What are you doing here?" Riddler asked half amused. "I don't think there's a bad bone in your body..."
He smirked. "And...look at it this way...you could always inquire with Strange about why you're here." She felt her eyes widened. The man gave her a headache just from the sound of his voice...what would happen if she were to..see him?
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Crescent looked at Aurelie and sighed
"Listen Curly, I don't why you're here....but I know why the rest of us are and can you blame us...it's our nature...our way of getting by in this corrupt city, and if you want to stay here then....I'm not stopping you" she frowned
Aurelie still looked concerned and Crane patted her shoulder
"Aurelie, if you haven't done anything wrong....then why should you be here, freedom is the answer" Tatiana reassured "and I will do everything I can to make sure Strange gives you the answer you deserve" Crescents blood red lips stretched into a sweet smile
Riddler looked at Crescent and wondered why she cared for Aurelie so much
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 am

Aurelie nodded, "Perhaps my nature is just as dark, I just don't remember it...but...I'll"

Riddler frowned "Are you in?" He asked with a grin.
"Yes...I suppose so." She smiled softly. confused about the looks the two men were giving her.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 am

Tatiana envied Aurelie she saw how Crane looked at her and how she wished he would look at her the same, beneath the surface she wanted someone to love her, she shook her head and conveyed a devious smile to the three
"Well it's settled then, we begin tomorrow night...because I don't know about you but I need my beauty sleep" she sniggered setting down a blanket in the window box so the moon danced beautifully off her pale complexion
"Riddler, can I speak with you a moment" Crescent asked without making eye contact
He let out a sigh and approached her
"What do you want now Cress, want me to tuck you in" he Quipped
"...Funny...make that up all by yourself did we"? She raised a brow "Take a seat" she pointed towards an old torn cushion
He sat beside her an looked over at Gotham
"What do you want"? He shrugged still glaring anxiously at the city
"....Answers....what's your relationship with Curly" she asked
"You mean Aurelie" he frowned
"No....the Queen of England what's your relationship with the bloody queen of England" she grunted sarcastically
Edward looked her in the eyes and tried to figure out why she wanted to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next