Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am

"I haven't felt the desire to experiment on her...she's interesting enough with adding toxin to the mix." He followed after her, she was asleep when he and Crescent entered the room. Her eyes flittering as she entered the deeper stages of sleep. Where the nightmares would soon take hold.

"No one can promise her absolute safety...but any harm will be harm she wants inflicted."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 am

Tatiana eyed him "I don't get you sometimes....you have all these girls after you....but you'd rather see them scream and cry...did you plan on experimenting on me back at the asylum?"She asked nervously
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

He chuckled "Maybe." His blue eyes masking any emotion, it was hard to tell wether he was joking or not.

"But Aurelie...I agree, too many tests, her mind is fractured enough without me poking around in it. It's part of the reason....I think she has potential on her own....to bring Gotham to it's knees." He grinned sitting down beside Aurelie, resting his hand on her head. Most woman shied away from him, his touch giving them 'bad vibes' he was pretty to look at, but not to touch. She attempted to nuzzle into it, as though it were a comfort.
"The woman is cracked...and I think I might like her for it."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 am

Tatiana smiled "Well she's a lucky girl" looking out of the window "What about Riddler....he still has feelings for the girl" she asked wondering how Eddie would take it
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:40 am

"That..." He frowned "Is a problem we will have to figure out eventually...." He looked down at Aurelie, smoothing her hair. "She will have to decide. Nygma will certainly respect her wishes?"
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am

Crescent looked at the two of them huddled together and couldn't remember the last time she was held in such a way
"Yes....well...Eddie is the sensible type I guess....you shouldn't have too much trouble"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 pm

"Are you sure we're talking about the same Edward Nigma? " He smirked. He saw sadness in her eyes though and frowned, she had seemingly lost intrest in him after the Asylum...when she had met Zsasz...there was a relationship that seemed to suit her better.

Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Tatiana shrugged "I don't know....maybe you should talk to him" she said getting dressed into her corset
"I've got to check in Zsasz.....you know how it is....always getting himself into trouble" she swooned
She looked down at the sleeping girl "Goodbye Aurelie" she smiled "See you round Jonathan" she nodded leaving the quiet tower and heading towards the steel mill
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:16 am

Gina was very happy plancing about Arkham. Dropping a trap or two in the way to see who fell in it. She heard rumors about an attack on Strange. Whoever tried that must be either stupid or Strange is dead already The usual announcements hadn't gone off yet. So maybe he was indeed dead or taken hostage. Gina slowed down while reaching Hatter's domain. It was better to not show herself without his errand. It would be hard to sneak around during the day. She carefully looked at the movements of his henchmen making sure not to run into him. I wonder where Jervis is. suddenly there was a stir of movement behind her and a masked thug appeared. "Crap!" She whispered and went around the building till she found a door. Carefully she barricaded the door and went further inside. I'll see if I can reach the rooftop of this thing. Oh boy I love hide and seek! Once on the roof she continued her way out of Hatter's domain and into the city. "Maybe it's time to annoy Riddler." The tower was still a bit far. She took a deep breath and made a run for it. Deep inside she hoped Aurelie wasn't in there without her mocking Riddler was more dangerous and fun for Gina. But I guess she's okay too. She would make a great little henchgirl for me. Ha ha!
Once near the tower she threw two bombs near the entrance. "DING! DONG!" She yelled at the sound of each explosion. "There I knocked this time." She then made her way inside

Last edited by Lady Lila on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:39 am

As Crescent left the tower in search of Zaasz she noticed a couple of thugs caught in several traps, one was hanging upside down from a lamppost he wailed when she approached
"P-please don't kill me Crescent"
"Can't promise that....but my boyfriend might think differently...after all you are hanging helplessly outside his home" she smirked touching the mans face
"Oh god...ZSASZ LIVES HERE, LET ME DOWN"! he cried
"Aw but you look so cosy up there, tell you what...I'll do you a favour and knock you out...that way you'll wake up dead" she grabbed his head and slammed it against the wall
"Nice work Gina" she laughed to herself as she opened the door, Tatiana headed down the stairs and knocked on the second door
"Honey I'm ho-me" she smiled stepping into the hideout, where she saw Zsasz carve another Mark into his flesh
"Hello my dear, I'm just celebrating" he laughed
She approached him and wiped away the blood from the cut
"I just mopped this floor" she joked looking into his eyes
"Where have you been, I've been waiting all night" he said holding her close
"I've been around.....bit of a uh...dilemma with Hugo"
"What happened"? Zsasz asked cocking his head
"I left him tied up in his booth, no doubt more guards will come and untie him.....Joker is going to be so pissed" she sighed biting her nail
"Don't worry about that fools plans....I've got a fun game of our own" he smirked leading her to the control panel
The screens showed several telephone boxes
"Hmmm....I'm listening" Crescent said with interest
"You my dear are going to fetch some of those dreadful 'zombies' and bring them here.....the Bat will be drawn to us like a moth to flame" he sniggered
By zombies Zsasz meant the political prisoners and doctors trapped in Arkham
"I like the way you think Zsaszy I'll do it" she nodded her brain was buzzing with excitement as was Victors
"I....I got you something" he stuttered nervously as he revealed a large silver knife with a navy handle
"Oh my god. It's wonderful....Thank you" she blushed taking it from him "I must say you've totally overcome your urge to kill me" she laughed
Zsasz bowed his head in shame "I was wrong to hurt you....but you helped me overcome that....and that's why..." he hesitated
"That's why what....what is it"? She pricked up her ears hoping the next words to come out were the ones she so desperately wanted to hear
"I ...l...ove you Tatiana" he tried to smile, Crescents head spun she was overcome with all new emotions
She walked over slowly and put her face close to his "Let me try something" she said
He jerked a little and reached for his knife but as soon as his lips touched hers, he pulled her close and actually smiled.

[okay....I think I have an obsession with these two now haha]
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 am

(Haha XD)

Aurelie slept on the futon, Crane looming like a ghost near her. Edward watched Gina enter through the security cameras.; "Ah miss Gray, you decided you'd grace us with your prescence?" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 am

Tatiana awoke lying next to Zsasz on an old stained mattress [WAHEEEY Get in there Zsasz XD]
....she had bruised arms as did he, she looked at him and he had a bothered look about him
"Whats wrong"? she asked stroking his face
"I'm still finding it difficult....not to hurt you" he sighed lacing his hand on her bruises
"Victor...look how far we've got....and I'm not dead...it's working and you know it" she smiled
he smiled back "Yes.....I guess you're right"
Crescent got up and moved over to the control panel "Right...you wanted me to get some hostages, I'll do that now....as for you my dear you get everything ready here" she said walking towards the exit, Zsasz grinned and nodded at her
"Don't be long my dear..... the mark is getting closer...I can almost...taste it" he smirked
"I won't....oh and Victor.....stay safe" she said with a concerned look in her eyes, she remembered how Zsasz has a habit of leaving evidence for the Bat to track him down....but the hideout was secure and hidden well and any inmate who felt brave enough wouldn't stand a chance against him. Crescent scoured Arkham looking for doctors and Political prisoners....she remembered that Riddler had located some....she she would just have to take them from him...she reached the all too familiar tower where she could see more sprung traps
"Oh looks like Gina is inside...well...I'd better go see what craziness she's causing" Crescent knocked on the door "Hell-ooo Edward.....let me in" she laughed "It's awfully lonesome out here....wanna help a girl"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lila

Lady Lila

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 am

Gina reached the heart of the tower and soon spotted Riddler. "Oh hey there! I thought you where gonna break out with Tats." She teased and then spotted Crane. "Ugh he's still with you.... Juuusst great. I hope I didn't interrupt anything." She frowned.
Riddler rubbed his eyes as he looked at the security cameras. "You certainly are the most exasperating inmate I have met. But looks like someone else can soon take your place." He growled. Gina giggled and aproached the screens. "Oh boy Tats is here! Let her in!" She cheered. Ed stood up and glared at her. "Excuusee me but this is my place!" He yelled.
She didn't stir and simply smiled. " You owe me a cake." She said while crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://lilacatz.deviantart.com/
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:09 am

Tatiana sighed and let herself inside
"Oh...Hello everyone....Gina..." she nodded "so...whats new with everyone....and Aurelie how are you feeling"? she asked taking a seat in her window box she looked at Gina who was as hyperactive as ever.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

Aurelie was slowly waking up, she looked at Crescent in the window box. "Fine...I suppose..." She felt confused "No nightmares..." She whispered, looking to Crane's hand which was still laced in her hair.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 am

Crescent smiled "That's good....I managed to get a bit of sleep too...heh sorta" she grinned jumping into the center of the room
"Well thats not why I'm here...really, I just want to know where you've seen those doctors Riddler" she said placing her hand on her knife
She raised a brow and glared at him "If you tell me....I'll think twice about killing you"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 am

Doctors?" Edward raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 am

Crescent sighed "Yeah...or some other equally hostage worthy person....like a political prisoner for example" she approached him getting impatient "Catch my drift"?
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 pm

"ah..." He grinned "unfortunately my hostages are currently..." he tapped a monitor, bringing up the images of the men and women, being pulled along tracks, they seemed tired. "A bit indisposed, if you happen to need one..." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 pm

She pouted "Well I do reeeeally want one" she whimpered "C'mon.....pretty please....don't make me beg" she said fluttering her eyes at him
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:20 am

He frowned somewhat exasperated. "Alright...take your pick of the actual medical staff. Security of course stays...they're too awrny to turn you lose with...you'll probably kill him."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 am

She pouted "Hmmmm....I think I'll taaaake...him" she pointed to the monitor at a tall skinny man looking helpless
"I'll go by at get him later" she said looking into his eyes "Whatcha been at then guys"? she asked looking around the room
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 am

Riddler frowned "Watching the monitors...seeing what Strange has been doing." he frowned.
Aurelie watched Crescent "I...well I just woke up." She looked slightly confused, the fact that she hadn't had nightmares still puzzled her. She couldn't figure out why mostly...unless it had something to do with someone keeping contact with her...Crane namely.
"Waiting...planning...the next move of course." Crane remarked...he looked at Aurelie, who was watching Crescent, so she didn't seem to notice him.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:03 am

Crescent stood proudly in the center of the room "You guys just reeeelax...I've got stuff to do...and when I'm done we can quit this crazy town" she said confidently "Just as soon as Zsaszy and I kill the Bat"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:18 am

"You speak of it as though it were so easy." Nigma replied condescendingly.
"But whatever you and Zsasz have planned...well I wish you luck." He snickered "You'll need it."

Aurelie watched her curiously but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next