Waking Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 am

"What's going on out there?" Hugo strange yelled as Edward and Crane ventured into the room, serving as a distraction.
"Break in." Muttered one of the other guards as the entered.
Aurelie worked her way through the vent system with Crescent. Scared as they made their way into Hugo strange's office. What would happen?
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 am

"Okay Kid follow my lead" Crescent said as she silently opened the vent hatch and crouched on the floor
Hugo was talking to the remaining pocket of guards including Edward and Jonathan they both looked up to see Tatiana clamber onto a box she nodded at them and they nodded back
"Hey Hugo"! She yelled causing him to turn around "Ya miss me" she grinned before jumping onto him
"GET OFF ME YOU b**ch"! he yelled rolling around with her
"TAKE HER OUT"! one of the guards yelled but Edward pulled out his cane and knocked him out
Aurelie ran to Crane and hid behind him they all watched Crescent and Strange brawl and scrap, she had already managed to tie his feet together she pushed him against the leather chair and quickly tied him to it
She sat on the floor infront him exhausted
"Oka...y Crane, Nigma, Aur...elie it's cl..ear" she panted
Back to top Go down
http://mahoganyjoker.deviantart.com/
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 am

Aurelie peeked out from behind Crane, the moment his eyes set eyes on her Hugo Strange went into a state of shock. "YOU MONSTER." He yelled "HADN"T THEY MANAGED TO KILL YOU YET?"
He screamed and Aurelie felt her face pale. If Crescent wasn't sitting on him the man might have tried to run. Crane seemed to be getting some strange joy out of it.

"What do you mean?" Nigma asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:54 am

Crescent bit Hugos arm "SHUT UP"! She yelled "it's time you Give Aurelie answers...Now...before I make you scream" she growled
Hugo frowned "Bring her to me"
Tatiana looked at Aurelie "C'mon kid, I won't let him hurt you"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 am

Aurelie approached him.
"How did you surive?" He asked with a growl. "They couldn't have avoided noticing you..." Aurelie shook her head "I'm good at staying hidden." She said softly.

"Answers." Riddler demanded. "no beating around the bush, why bring the nun into arkham?"
"She is anything but a saint I assure you Nigma, the monster nearly killed me...still haunts my nightmares." He said cryptically looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 am

Tatiana laughed "Sure you're still thinking about the same girl, Curly here wouldn't hurt a fly, tell me what the hell Is going on....we all deserve to know" she said pulling him to his feet and holding him at knifepoint "Tell us, and we won't kill you"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 am

"She was a test subject..." He muttered "her uncle sold her to me under the guise of having her committed to the asylum. She managed to kill two interns." He said eyeing her nervously. "And nearly killed me."

"Because of the experiments?" Crane eyed Aurelie interestedly.

"Yes..." He sighed defeatedly "And by that logic you would turn me into the villain when she is the dangerous one."
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:39 am

Crescent looked at Aurelie and frowned "And you say you don't know why you're here, you're just like the rest of us" she turned her attention back to Hugo and pushed him to the floor pressing a knife to his neck "No matter, I'll kill you now Strange and give Arkham to the people who deserve it" Edward stepped in "STOP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"! He yelled trying to pull her away
"I'm doing what's right"! She growled
"No, let Aurelie decide"' Edward frowned managing to pull her off
".....FINE"! she groaned stepping away from Strange
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 am

"I...didn't..." Her head hurt, the images coming back to her mind, swimming in her head, she hadn't meant to they were hurting her, it was self defense. "I don't purpose kill anyone..." Her whole body shaking.
"I...don't know...don't...wait..." She looking between them all...and then ran.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am

Crescent sighed and pushed Hugo in his secure booth and locked the door "I'll be back for you.....and then Arkham is mine" she growled ferociously then turning to Riddler and Crane tucking away her knife
"What are we going to do"? Riddler pondered
"We're gonna find Curly....and then" Tatiana was cut off by an anxious Crane
"And how exactly are you going to find her in this city"? he frowned
"...I'm a wolf remember....and the hunt is what we live for" she smirked
"What about us, I'm not staying here" said Riddler tapping his foot
"No....you're coming with me....Arkham is a dangerous place for a girl" she said sarcastically then she thought to herself whether Aurelie would be killed by Zsasz or Joker. Crescent, Crane and Riddler ran to the exit clambering over the bodies of Scarecrows victims
"Any Idea where she's heading" ? Tatiana asked "Because if she's dead it'll be a whole lot easier to find her"
There was a worried frown from both men as they stepped back out into the dark cold night
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am

Crane frowned, certainly if the girl was capable of killing she would be able to defend herself...but Strange didn't say how she'd killed them, if it was due to his experiments it was more than likely some sort of trigger, some amount of stress put on her.

"The Brats home. Or hidehout in Arkham anyways." Nigma suggested. "She seems to have taken to her, or at least trust her."

He fowned, or she had until he had snuck in on her, Gina wasn't happy about that. But Aurelie had only been sleeping.

--

Aurelie ran through the streets, avoiding the sight of anyone else, when she stopped she was in unfamiliar territory, she hadn't had a specific destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Tatiana sighed "Okay...maybe we should split up unless you boys need my protection" she laughed
Riddler and Crane raised a brow "And what makes you think she'll be willing to come back with you, you're always threatening her" Crane said looking at the knife tucked into her belt
"Come on Jonathan...It's me remember....besides I'm probably one of the nicest people she'll encounter tonight..well...maybe" she smirked leaning against a wall
"Okay...who's going where" Riddler asked Crescent bit her lip
"I'll find Zsasz....make sure he isn't causing trouble..because he won't hold back if he see's her alone"
a look of worry washed over Edward and Cranes faces
"Okay...I can check the Bowery up to the courthouse" Said Crane
"And I'll head over near the steel mill and the amusement mile" Riddler nodded readying his cane
"Alright....If you find her bring her to Nigmas hideout, and contact me the comms device I gave you" Tatiana replied clambering over the fence "Good luck boys" she smiled before jumping off and running into the night.

Riddler and Crane were left awkwardly stood next to each other
"So....I'm gonna...go" Riddler muttered walking away with widened eyes
Crane said nothing back just whispered something to himself and went the opposite way
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:39 am

Aurelie looked up, she saw a lot of old gothic decor, the men in this section of town were wearing jackets with a Penguin on them. She looked around there was a large museum. Her mother told her about this place, there was a lounge in back owned by a man named Oswald Cobblepot, he used to be high society..and apparently still fancied himself that. BUt now he was just a leader in a gang war that threatened arkham City. She checked the museum door...thankful to find that it was unlocked, heading inside, she found shelter behind one of the exhibits.

and the tears began to escape.

----

Edward surveyed the landscape near the steel mill...the Joker thugs would have gone quiet insane had a petite woman ventured into their midsts, they were silent, other than their usual chatter.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Tatiana strolled casually through the streets, she needed to talk to Zsasz again and made her way to his hideout on Jokers turf
as she approached the metallic door she heard a loud crack and then a shadow dart across the sky Crescent stepped back and pulled out her knife, there was silence only the sound of the whistling wind
"I new you'd be here Cressie" said a familiar voice
Crescent didn't reply she just ran straight into the wall and climbed up quickly, she rolled and jabbed her knife forward looking up to see Catwoman dodge it
"Be a good kitty and die for me okay?!" Tatiana growled leaping onto her
Catwoman struggled to get her off "Cats do what they want...not what they're told" she scratched Crescents face
Selina jumped to her feet and wrapped her whip around Crescents feet, she pulled her and got ready for the final blow, but Crescent wriggled her body causing the whip to untie
She kicked Catwomans legs causing her to fall to the ground, Tatiana then re positioned herself on top of her holding the knife to her neck
"Now.....tell me what you want and I MIGHT let you live"
Catwoman smiled "I know what you and Jay are planning.....and...I can't let you do it"
"Why?"
"Because I want out of this hellhole, and when you two hotheads are running the place...well...I very much doubt you'll let me"
"You're right....why should I let you go....maybe I'll skin you and hang you up for decoration"
"Hmm...I'd make everything else look like crap" she smiled
Tatiana stood up glared at Selina "See you round poochie" she said as she pounced away
"Bye kitty kitty" Tatiana replied softly "Hm...wonder if the boys have found Aurelie yet....I should call" she pulled out her communications device and dialed for eddie
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:59 am

Edward answered the call with a frown "Crescent? Any luck?" He frowned, he had gone back to his tower just long enough to grab something that would allow him to view security footage, he was watching around various places, the steel mill was quiet strangely. No movement from any of the other gangs, the Joker's men were growing bored. Lucky they didn't know he was here...he and Joker weren't exactly on the best terms.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 am

She rolled her eyes "No...ran into Catwoman...things got ugly I was hoping you'd found her...but what about Crane could you contact him for me...tell him to meet me by the museum"
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 am

Edward scowled "Alright." He relayed the message to Crane, who had just set foot inside the museum anyways, it was eeriely quiet.

Aurelie remained, curled behind one of the glass cases that had now been turned into exhibits for Gotham's criminals...she shivered, things had been so quiet, she hadn't realized it because she had been crying. She heard footsteps.....wanted to find somewhere to hide.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 am

Crescent sprinted towards the Museum and when she arrived she noticed two unconscious goons by the door
"Looks like Craney handled himself well" she grinned opening the door
The quietness of the building unsettled Tatiana
"Hello....Crane...Aurelie anybody here" she whispered padding softly down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 am

Aurelie didn't seem to hear the voice the same....the echo's of the museum distorted it.
"I'm over here Crescent." Crane called, Aurelie panicked at the sound of another voice shoving herself into the bottom of the exhibit.

Crane heard something drop while he was waiting for Crescent to arrive, he looked around at the empty exhibits, seeing the bottom shelving falling out from one of them. A movement of a shaking form.... Shadows flitting where there was really no movement. Like someone had sprayed him with Fear toxin...but no one had.

Was this Aurelie at work? Was she that scared?
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 am

Tatiana joined Crane and followed closely
"C'mon Aurelie...we have to go before Penguin finds us" there was fear in Tatianas voice penguin had once tried to feed her to his pet shark....which happened to be her secret fear
"Crane....look" she pointed a shadow
"I know" he nodded as they both approached....slowly
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 am

Aurelie felt panic, her mind not functioning correctly, weren't these people her friends? Crane moved behind her grabbing her before he was able to move he held her mouth warning her to stop screaming. "AURELIE IT'S ME." He hissed. "We aren't going to hurt you." He felt her body go slack she passed out.
"Crazy woman...." the shadows seemed to clear.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 am

"Great now what!?" Tatiana groaned hitting her fist against the wall
Crane picked the girl up and held her over his shoulders
"You're not seriously going to carry her the WHOLE way back....the inmates will surely attack us" Tatiana tugged his sleeve
"Please Crane...whatvever we do....we need to leave this place" she widened her eyes bit her lip The thought of the icy shark tank made her tremble
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:47 am

"We don't have a choice, unless you want to wait for her to wake up." He frowned "There's a safehouse just a little down the road." He added reassuringly. Taking strange pleasure in the fear Crescent was showing. "Tell Nigma we found her."

Aurelie let out a whimper barely audible, pushing into the fabric of Crane's suit.
Back to top Go down
TatianaGrey

TatianaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 am

Crescent nodded reluctantly and dialed for Eddie
"Eddie, we found her...Crane says there is a safehouse not too far from here....will we see you there or....?" she asked nervously hoping Penguin wouldn't find them in his museum
Back to top Go down
MissAurelie

MissAurelie

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 am

"See you there, I believe I know what he's talking about." He frowned.

The safehouse of course was in the form of Jervis's old hat shop. He was currently indisposed, off plotting ways to trick the bat. The penguins thugs knew anyone with access was off limits lest they incur the wrath of the hatter.
Aurelie remained unconcious as they managed to make it to the safehouse, but unlike when she slept she seemed completely at peace..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City RP   Batman: Arkham City  RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City RP
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next